Sep 24, 2020
View attachment 661912

Overview:
You are an aspiring photographer looking to make it big and hopefully branch out into the adult business. For years you have been training and bouncing between menial jobs trying to land the perfect job in photography, but with no luck.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-03-17
Release Date: 2022-03-02
Developer: SkullCam37 - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.73.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - - MEGA
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Guide -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1355313 View attachment 1355314 View attachment 1355315 View attachment 1355316 View attachment 1355317
Please upload file update only
time for every latest update
always download 1.2GB
my quota problem is dying,
Please SkullCam37 upload file update only

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
The brothel was introduced like a year ago, and still doesn't generate money cause a variable isn't initialized.. Makes me wonder what else doesn't work either. Has the dev even played his own game in the last year?

Also finding events is a hell of a task.. there are like 20(?) locations with 7*2 time slots to check, and with the random events here and there, it's a hell to go through.

Bitching aside i still enjoy the game but the grind is getting a bit steep now. It was fine when there were 4 locations, 7 days and that was it. Now it seems a bit much.

Reactions: Taboo Lord

JamesGee

Jun 25, 2020
The brothel was introduced like a year ago, and still doesn't generate money cause a variable isn't initialized.. Makes me wonder what else doesn't work either. Has the dev even played his own game in the last year?

Also finding events is a hell of a task.. there are like 20(?) locations with 7*2 time slots to check, and with the random events here and there, it's a hell to go through.

Bitching aside i still enjoy the game but the grind is getting a bit steep now. It was fine when there were 4 locations, 7 days and that was it. Now it seems a bit much.
The brothel generates money, you need to invest and spend time with the girls. Go to finances and you can withdraw the money once you start making some.

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
The brothel generates money, you need to invest and spend time with the girls. Go to finances and you can withdraw the money once you start making some.
It probably depends on the browser, but in my case - the brothel's resources variable is NaN(Not a number) and whatever you add or substract to a NaN is still NaN in JS.

Nanananananananan batmaaan.

edit: for reference I'm using firefox, and the var's name was something along the lines of "brFunds"; cant check it right now, deleted the game.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes