tiny-pastry

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2019
bannerTitle.png

Overview:
A prince's tale
is a free-to-play text based erotic adventure game. You play as the prince of a fantasy kingdom. Recently, your father, the king, has left the kingdom in your hands. You are expected represent him in the royal council, where each councilor is looking to mentor you in some way, perhaps to benefit their own agenda. Especially the new royal sorceress seems keen on guiding you using her strange transformative magical powers...​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-28
Release Date: 2024-05-28
Developer: tiny-pastry - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

1.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 7.PNG 8.PNG 5.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

maltheopia

Nov 17, 2019
I wonder, will games like these ever have an option that allow you to switch back and forth between genders? I like gender transformation, don't care for it always being one-way. Or even in the case of games like Corruption of Champions, having to rig up a bunch of transformative options if I want to switch what gender I am.

I often find myself having to cheat my way to the gender I want out of convenience.

Reactions: josiven

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
I wonder, will games like these ever have an option that allow you to switch back and forth between genders? I like gender transformation, don't care for it always being one-way. Or even in the case of games like Corruption of Champions, having to rig up a bunch of transformative options if I want to switch what gender I am.

I often find myself having to cheat my way to the gender I want out of convenience.
i for my part play games like this moustly for the coruption.
if the MC can just go back to how he was, this seams more like some "fun" one of adventure he has rather than the coruption of his self.
(this is just my opinion)

Reactions: VRoberts

tiny-pastry

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2019
tiny-pastry Congrats on your first game release! Good luck!
Thanks! :)

..do we get turned into a princess at the end no matter what?......or can we influence it?
Plans are to definitely have more control over it! There are two main gender routes: Prince and princess. You have total control over whether you are transformed or not.

I wonder, will games like these ever have an option that allow you to switch back and forth between genders? I like gender transformation, don't care for it always being one-way.
Currently, the gender switch is based on specific events but the plans are to have it work more free-form where it's simply based on your "gender" value. If you end up doing more masculine influencing things you would transform back to masculine.

I'm going to sound kind of harsh here, but why does the protagonist always have to be the sissy? :unsure:

To be honest I'd rather play as a royal councilor, and feminize the prince or someone else...
Well honest answer is because I really like it hahaha
However, currently the dominant path is not fleshed out much at all but there are definitely plans to let you feminize others instead.

Casdae

Apr 25, 2021
Has potential. I've been interested in this whole prince becomes princess trope since I played The Princess Trap. This kinda scratches the same itch. Gonna be keeping an eye on this.

Rcg7654321

Aug 31, 2020
Currently, the gender switch is based on specific events but the plans are to have it work more free-form where it's simply based on your "gender" value. If you end up doing more masculine influencing things you would transform back to masculine.
Will this be tied to being dominant? Can i be a nice/benevolent prince and stay masculine?

If i submit to some characters will i have to be dominant towards others to keep my masculine balance or is this more of a "Dominate all or Submit to all" kind of system?

Edit: I apologize for my poor manners. The game does look promising and good luck. I am just curious of your plans to see if i should give it a try.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkLight103

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
tiny-pastry Will there be a full transformation? I mean down there too? I hope there will be an ending with pregnancy, and we will be able to choose one partner at the end)

Reactions: LadyBoyJay

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Will this be tied to being dominant? Can i be a nice/benevolent prince and stay masculine?

If i submit to some characters will i have to be dominant towards others to keep my masculine balance or is this more of a "Dominate all or Submit to all" kind of system?

Edit: I apologize for my poor manners. The game does look promising and good luck. I am just curious of your plans to see if i should give it a try.
What does it have to do with manners?
A legit concern, i also would like to be able to dom even if i feminize myself, for example. :whistle::coffee:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Might wanna consider changing the yellow text when it comes to names. Unless you plan on adding a dark mode, it's hard to read.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Haha. That was the angle I was going to ask about as well. So often it's swift and sure decent into being reduced to a spineless emotionally broken cocksleeve (and don't forget being under lock and key!) if you even dare dip a toe into the opposite sex's territory. Sometimes it's fun just to explore the fantasy of starting as one thing and ending as another without it being a misery simulator.

Thus I ask, good dev: is there an option to be a dashing, charismatic and highly fuckable princess with something extra, or even going the full switcharoo? Or better yet, enjoy the ride and inspire/ compel others to do the same?

Translation: Go feminine, retain agency and enjoy the experience. Flip the script if we have to. Rock out with our tits and bits out, and slay the evil wizard or whatever with our mighty sword (otherwise known as our dick, or perhaps an unreasonably large dildo with all manner of uncomfortable bumps and ridges along the surface).

By the by, the answer being 'nope' is entirely valid! Enjoying running through the game, and best of luck on your creation.

Fairlight0306

Mar 11, 2024
Good start, a little suspension of disbelief needed about the trust accorded to Morgana but let's be honest,we are all here for this new pair of pesky tits * wink wink * , so far it's possible to mantain domination and feminisation, highly apreciated and quite frankly refreshing.I can't wait for the new update.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes