4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Chinel

May 26, 2019
That wouldn't be as fun
So none of you like suffering then? Weird.

I like suffering no matter who is suffering, but I like more when lots, both good and evil are in pain. It makes it like that their whole actions were pointless from the start. Systemic suffering of lots, either self bought or not.

Regardless, people will suffer.
Why not make it fun? Why not add predators as well?

Requiem1102

May 28, 2023
So none of you like suffering then? Weird.

I like suffering no matter who is suffering, but I like more when lots, both good and evil are in pain. It makes it like that their whole actions were pointless from the start. Systemic suffering of lots, either self bought or not.

Regardless, people will suffer.
Why not make it fun? Why not add predators as well?
Dawg what?

i don’t speak for everyone but I like ntr because of the corruption and hidden the animation here is fantastic

its not because of suffering lmao

Reactions: Agglutinant

Soulmask

Apr 2, 2020
I play NTR games as the Netori. If you associate with people making obvious wrong decisions(like in almost every NTR game, the MC makes an obvious cuck decision) and getting cucked, it's on you.

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: Hangover Cat - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.5
I downloaded the game, extracted it, as soon as I turned on the game and I already got an error that I don't even know what it is. I have several new games here and much heavier and it opens without any error.:cry::unsure:
------------------------------------------------------------
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Version: 0.2.5
My game showed an error as soon as I turned it on.
I checked the downloads here on this page, each server that has the game to download, each one has a different size.
So the error is probably occurring because some file I downloaded from could be corrupted, or a file was missing... shit.:mad:

K115

Jun 3, 2018
So going off of HC's most recent response here, this is a standalone for Aya's route. But then what was it that I played in the main game? I went for the Aya ending as well, thought it was nice although a bit short on the epilogue since I would've liked to see how the fuck did Aya make even Luca her bitch but I liked it nonetheless. Is this standalone that very same route or something entirely different?

khornu

Aug 7, 2022
So going off of HC's most recent response here, this is a standalone for Aya's route. But then what was it that I played in the main game? I went for the Aya ending as well, thought it was nice although a bit short on the epilogue since I would've liked to see how the fuck did Aya make even Luca her bitch but I liked it nonetheless. Is this standalone that very same route or something entirely different?
It was Aya path in Laura route. Now this game is Aya route instead.

• Wow
Reactions: K115

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
In the main game Aya won over Luca.
Here, allegedly, it would be the other way around.

• Wow
Reactions: K115

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
I just finished the original game and unlocked all the endings and honestly I was already bored of looking at a couple of pictures and reading a few new dialogues of Aya endings. I haven’t played this one, but as I understand in this version, Luca will fuck all the girls, what’s the point in that?

Reactions: ann87ra

Gnoomoos

Aug 31, 2017
It's like interest in the game has just plummeted off a cliff
I dont think there was big interest to begin with, we are still sitting at just 1 review and we are what, ~4 updates (months) in already? Original game is done, ending(s) are there so people moved on. Making this as a separate (standalone) What IF story was a mistake imo and a confusing name didn't help since we already got Aya routes and endings in original game and seen Aya getting some action. People would been more interested/hyped if HC "saved" Aya for this game instead.
Also bonus scenes kinda ruining corruption feels - in main story Aya didnt even touched Luka's cock yet, while in bonus scenes she's already doing anal.

Personally Im still looking forward for completion of this game as Im interested in seeing corrupted and broken Aya and all those amazing stealth sex around oblivious protag, also hoping for more yuri NTR, would be fun seeing Laura finally dominating and humiliating Aya.

Maybe people will get more invested when actual "fun" part will start with a sizable amount of scenes to enjoy, instead piecemeal updates we are getting now, but at this slow pace it will probably be near end of this year or later. I just hope HC wont cut this project short with half assed ending and only like 1\5 of planned content implemented.

Last edited:

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
Maybe people will get more invested when actual "fun" part will start with a sizable amount of scenes to enjoy
I'm, personally, just waiting for a good chunk of the content to be done before I even start playing this DLC.
...And visit the threat occasionally for funny philosophical discussions.

I just hope HC wont cut this project short with half assed ending and only like 1\5 of planned content implemented.
+1

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes