4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
We are currently at 5% progress (as of v0.1.5).
I guess every update brings another 5%.
So i would say 1 to 1,5 years (since one update drops each month) until it's finished.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
this is so different from the original wow i thought i'd just divert from scene where Harry chooses to reciprocate to Aya during the work trip
it does divert from there in 0.1:
the difference starts at the choice in the beginning, in short: harry gets tempted by aya and admits it to laura, laura breaks up with harry and transfers to a different workplace.
but i was giving a summery of the new update 0.1.5

Chinel

May 26, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Harry is screwed in a manner so horrible that the only good exit for him is to just put a bullet in the middle of his head.

Sometimes the best way to save someone is by taking their lives.. and then rub that on Luca's face by claiming superiority over him since you killed his enemy, so he was always a weakling for not doing so.

• Angry
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Requiem1102

May 28, 2023
Harry is screwed in a manner so horrible that the only good exit for him is to just put a bullet in the middle of his head.

Sometimes the best way to save someone is by taking their lives.. and then rub that on Luca's face by claiming superiority over him since you killed his enemy, so he was always a weakling for not doing so.
Either that or he can just

you know

take his chances and go hide in some country half way across the world

Rather be in poverty but still have a chance to live

then live in a ticking time bomb before Im probably about to be put through something that'd make cia interrogation look tame

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
nvm just played the update

HE IS FUCKED FUCKED

Im so terrified for aya rn
well it was necessary to put aya in a really bad spot for her to consider abiding blackmail.
I'm still not sure how things will progress with laura, but we can be sure there are gonna be lots of scenes of luca x aya.
i think the trope of mc doesn't realize what's going on will apply again, harry probably has a lot of trust for aya, and aya will probably prefer to try deal with it on her own without telling harry.

• Sad
Reactions: mommysboiii

Requiem1102

May 28, 2023
well it was necessary to put aya in a really bad spot for her to consider abiding blackmail.
I'm still not sure how things will progress with laura, but we can be sure there are gonna be lots of scenes of luca x aya.
i think the trope of mc doesn't realize what's going on will apply again, harry probably has a lot of trust for aya, and aya will probably prefer to try deal with it on her own without telling harry.
What has me questioning is how they have enough control that if aya even tries to kill laura she still gets fucked so it makes me wonder what the fuck happened these past 6 months

Chinel

May 26, 2019
nvm just played the update

HE IS FUCKED FUCKED

Im so terrified for aya rn
So...bullet is a nice choice now?

Well, that just makes me wonder.

Why are all those criminals so embroiled in that app shit Harry was doing? Is it something that useful? Well, hope it isn't something so horrible that would lead big murderous pieces of shit like...the CIA coming in to see if they can profit from it and...leave a big trail of blood behind because...why not.

I wonder, would those Yakuza goons and Luca stay around if the worst elements in CIA decided that this app is useful for them? I know Aya would glance...and then suddenly she is gone, and Harry is also gone somehow.

What does that app even do to interest those guys?

Reactions: jojogeo

Requiem1102

May 28, 2023
So...bullet is a nice choice now?

Well, that just makes me wonder.

Why are all those criminals so embroiled in that app shit Harry was doing? Is it something that useful? Well, hope it isn't something so horrible that would lead big murderous pieces of shit like...the CIA coming in to see if they can profit from it and...leave a big trail of blood behind because...why not.

I wonder, would those Yakuza goons and Luca stay around if the worst elements in CIA decided that this app is useful for them? I know Aya would glance...and then suddenly she is gone, and Harry is also gone somehow.

What does that app even do to interest those guys?
From what they said its an app that could revolutionize entertainment completely so it must be huge the thing is even if harry ran, considering we’re talking about a yakuza clan that is working from japan and the fucking mafia, even if harry drove out of the country and then fly half away across the world if luca or aya ordered it he’d probably be found in a fucking month lmfao

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes