3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Well this sucks. I tried to run the game on 30 of july and it just didnt started, like nothing happened, no virus warning or anything. So i downloaded a compressed version and it worked fine. So the question is how to tell if my system is\was infected? I use paid Kaspersky, did a full scan - it found nothing, downloaded a malwarebytes free trial - did full scan - again it just fond some old stuff related to old bittorrent client, nothing new. RenPy token folder is just with 2 regular txt files. So should i try and scan system with something else, did a dodged a bullet or my personal data and passworld already for sale darkweb?
Compressed was fine (y)

Gnoomoos

Aug 31, 2017
Compressed was fine (y)
Yeah, compressed was fine, and next time i ll try download compressed versions instead of normal ones, so thank you for making them, looks like they are more safe and also save space. It just that i also run "infected" exe a few times but nothing happened and game didn't launched, so i hope malicious script didn't either. I was just wondering in case it did, it should had left some traces for AVs to find but they didnt find any, so i guess im safe?

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Yeah, compressed was fine, and next time i ll try download compressed versions instead of normal ones, so thank you for making them, looks like they are more safe and also save space. It just that i also run "infected" exe a few times but nothing happened and game didn't launched, so i hope malicious script didn't either. I was just wondering in case it did, it should had left some traces for AVs to find but they didnt find any, so i guess im safe?
I think i will start use sandboxie from know on

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
As an amateur to the the genre, I'd still like to say a couple of things; I think if you want to enjoy it:
  1. Don't focus on NTR, focus on corruption.
  2. Completely forget about the first story and treat this one as an alternate universe, including all the previous stuff that happened even before Laura.
Personally, I'm not a big fan of the whole 'Yakuza' shtick, but I guess the delivery is kinda decent? Another things is that Harry just feels kind of... out of place here? I just started skipping halfway through.
The art, animation, and the poses are as always top-notch. Good job on that front.

P.s. Oh yes, and Aya is actually fucking ret****d here

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes