VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

tpk

Aug 24, 2018
Indeed. In fact, I think that all of the names of the endings are intentionally misnomers in order to troll and discomfit the audience. For example, the normal ending is clearly abnormal, the abrupt ending takes too long, the Aya ending will just be her getting stolen by Luca so he had both girls, and the Good Ending will just be Luca building a harem out of every girl in the game and a mind-broken Harry learning to love being cucked and licking up the mess. Each ending getting more and more fucked up until there is a breaking point and the audience finally revolts in the face of the revolting.
What you say has some ground to it.

Think about it: the choices to make Harry and Laura both end loyal to one another are getting fewer and fewer, many of them were taken in abrupt and normal endings, and while there are some left (I think), it would make Harry blind to everything until the end... unless HC is making us pick some of Aya's choices to get true/good ending. I'm not saying that is going to happen, but that there could be a chance that those "good" endings favor Luca and not Harry.

I once commented that it would be legit funny that the good ending is where Laura "corrupts" Luca into actually being a good person :ROFLMAO:

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
Foreshadow for the good ending where Luca fucks Harry lmao
lmao with this "good endings" I love to see others humiliated but for me this is to much...that's a bit of extreme fetish there...atleast give some options for others and not force to see that scene hahaha this game is so fck bad I love it :ROFLMAO:

I want aya route to begin it look more interesting than laura.

Reactions: Plaisanterie

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Since some (deleted meanwhile) comments expressed their preference for eating another guy's semen rather than kissing their gf, it's just a matter of satisfying the audience's taste. And yeah, some freudian slips
There are two types of players/readers here : those that consciously or subconsciously identify themselves with Harry and they keep complaining how bad the game is yet they don't seem to be able to move on.
Those that don't, that play Harry and think "good that I'm not this guy" and they simply enjoy the VN.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
There are two types of players/readers here : those that consciously or subconsciously identify themselves with Harry and they keep complaining how bad the game is yet they don't seem to be able to move on.
Those that don't, that play Harry and think "good that I'm not this guy" and they simply enjoy the VN.
...or be in between those positions? :ROFLMAO:

Bloodtooth

Feb 14, 2023
How does one even get the new 4 scenes? I think I have tried all of the routes now, am I the only one not finding them or am I just being dumb and somehow always end up taking the same paths xD

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Bloodtooth

Open the game and click extras. Go to the endings tab and it will show you all the paths currently in game. Choose the path you want to follow and it will show you all the choices required to take that specific path.

Oct 20, 2019
Both a false dichotomy and a set of casual fallacies (thrown in for good measure I assume) ? Congratulations, your mission against basic logic is on course.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes