VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Is there any other games where bully fucks wife or girlfriend or mother??like this game??
and are somewhat similar, though I am not quite sure whether it was just an old alpha-like friend (from early school days) or a real bully relationship. In Henteria Chronicles II you have Edwyr who is kind of a bully, but not as blunt and only around the back. In Curse of Pleasure you have some bullying happening... though there really are far to less similar scenarios.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
And how in "The Edge Of" the male main character is not going to commit suicide, kill the two girls and not the bully at the end or get out of this toxic environment, and just accept that he suffered bully and betrayal and life that follows? It's a shame that all your characters who are bullied and betrayed are such passives. I'd like to see one of these characters act differently than just accept the bad stuff as if he likes it.
Even betrayed people don't turn to murder all that often, certainly not towards the person they love. Towards the culprit- yea more likely. However while Sam was kinda crazy and it would fit him, Harry is peaceful fella. There is no aggression in him and in his case suicide is far more likely option then revenge. So i don't think you will find here what you are looking for.

tl; dr; What I especially like in APBLU is that Harry (opposite to Sam in The edge of) until now really isnt a purely jealous weakling and that its rather bad cummunication with Laura, misunderstandings and Luca's manipulation that lead to lauras corruption and infidelity rather then his weakness. He stays of course somewhat oblivious and naive but that is far more likeable then the crazy, all time jealous and selfdestructing nature of Sam
This is i think a huge change for people that self insert themselves. In Edge of you could say that MC is the reason behind all of the events, in a way you it is just karma catching up with him. While he is realistic character, people like him don't realize themselves they are the destructing factor. But for readers his faults are clear and he invokes little to no sympathy, meaning it will be hard for them to associate themselves with him.
Meanwhile Harry is the good guy, he is clearly the victing here. He might be weak or naive but he is trying his best to do good things and as such is very much invoking sympathy.

Is there any other games where bully fucks wife or girlfriend or mother??like this game??
If you want MC to be bullied by those that steals his girl then there numbers of those- Dark Hero Party would be one example. If you are however looking strictly for childhood bully to steal the girl then i don't recall any worth suggesting. Actually in Minako [by Happy Life] the blonde guy was bully of the MC i think.

Last edited:

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
If you are however looking strictly for childhood bully to steal the girl then i don't recall any worth suggesting. Actually in Minako [by Happy Life] the blonde guy was bully of the MC i think.
That's 100% worth your time. Wish someone will remove the censorship one day.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Thug Hero Party (translated and uncesored by Kagura games, but there was a previous fan translation that was pretty good too) also has what can be considered a bully doing the ntr, although that was more of a world of bullies xD

Salmacius

May 4, 2020
Played. Well done, a good job. But I do not like much the "plot" I like more were the cuck is more active in it. (NETORASE type A) Ciao

Jontron915

Jul 24, 2020
I really enjoyed the new update but I did wish it was bigger, anyway I'm glad to have joined you on Patreon and I can't wait for more!

Jun 8, 2017
Still waiting, can someone tell me key points to replay? I mean for when the newest version is made public, i read a comment about there being some interesting changes and additions made to previous parts
i mean if there are any changes in the past just go into settings select skip only if read and skip through the game and it should stop at anything new you havent seen yet

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
i mean if there are any changes in the past just go into settings select skip only if read and skip through the game and it should stop at anything new you havent seen yet
I was under the impression it was changes to the CGs or even standing pictures, no idea if the skip funtion will work for that xD

oreczek

Mar 12, 2019
I have question to the author. Do choice in front off Laura's office in patch 0.20 have or will have inpact on story ? Becouse i didn't notice any diffrence by now.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
I have question to the author. Do choice in front off Laura's office in patch 0.20 have or will have inpact on story ? Becouse i didn't notice any diffrence by now.
yes it will but only towards the end. The different plots will branch later in the game as far as I know

Reactions: darkjoker0508
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes