VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Quarantine Experience [v1.0] [Scenesual]

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
*racist mode on* (you warned, no bitching !)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*racist mode off*

now..... how long before a moderator/staff punishement ? :sneaky: :sneaky:

• Sad
Reactions: atur

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I knew it was just a matter of time before someone made a game or story about this whole Quarantine crap :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
If you are gonna do a story about the quarantine time, and how folks handle it, then DO IT. Don't post half assed garbage that won't get you anything but shit and giggles.
Go ye forth and maketh us a great game, all about the trials of being in the time of quarantine, where family grows closer(much) and where neighbors stop talking to one another.
Give us sex, and story, and Just...SOMETHING worth the time to download this.
As this "game" sits right now, I not only will give it a HARD pass, I will tell others not to bother with it.

Reactions: HansDampf788

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Oh boy... I'm going to have fun reading through all the comments relating to the banner image in a few days.

• Thinking Face

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Feedback. Lighting. Most indoor scenes poorly lit. Global lighting to low. Exception, scene with quadruplet asylum workers behind the sofa. Outdoor deck scene good. Girl cute. Forest scene background and pasted figure placement was the weakest. BJ animation...disturbing. Don't give up yer day job yet. But, hope you keep improving.

NotEvenOw

Jun 25, 2017
ITT a bunch of people being triggered by a banner based on a meme. Lul

Keep it classy lads/ladettes.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I've been watching MxR Plays videos all week, and I've seen this no fewer than thirteen (13) times.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
I would like to thank the creators of this short game

Even though it does not look that high and mighty, it is a perfect Renpy game to test out how modding works. So thanks a lot for that.