3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ341746_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Saxon Dorian has been summoned to the distant land of Kayt at the behest of its lord, Shena von Kerhya. His mission is to show the people of the empire's new territory how to live under their new regime. The easiest way to do that is to teach their queen, Shein Kayt, exactly what it means to submit to Norman rule...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-09-18
Release Date: 2021-09-11
Developer: Banana King -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 (Uncensored)
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Korean, Thai, German, French, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Info:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Uncensored:
Win: - -

RJ341746_img_main.jpg RJ341746_img_smp1.jpg RJ341746_img_smp2.jpg RJ341746_img_smp3.jpg RJ341746_img_smp4.jpg RJ341746_img_smp5.jpg RJ341746_img_smp6.jpg

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
A uncensored version should be out on very soon, but it won't come with a apk like DLSite.

Edit - Oh... Wrong devs the censored apk is in fact .

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
chad_nifer
- -

Reactions: genghis khan

chad_nifer

May 10, 2020
chad_nifer
- -
thanx. otherwise I just found the rules and a huge list of clouds. I was thinking about registering for two more. will it be possible to add terabox in the future? they just started and that's why they give out 1TB, as once the mega gave more

chad_nifer

May 10, 2020
A uncensored version should be out on very soon.

Edit - Oh but it won't come with a apk like DLSite.
will the game be added to the general access or are we waiting for the steam version? maybe I didn't take into account some rules?

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
the mosiac in ss looks to be quite awful? does the game also has the same amt of mosiac as it is in the screen shots ?

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Idk why it says windows and Android. I got all excited when I saw Android cause they never port these style games for such and its a shame

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
What's with the skin color inconsistencies in the screenshots?
You get one where the guy is grey(?) another where they're all very dark skinned, and then another where they're just as white as the queen!
What kind of chameleon people did these people lose to that they keep changing colors so much?!

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
What's with the skin color inconsistencies in the screenshots?
You get one where the guy is grey(?) another where they're all very dark skinned, and then another where they're just as white as the queen!
What kind of chameleon people did these people lose to that they keep changing colors so much?!
Orc , bandit , demon , goblin. Anything you can be found in a typical bad guy army. or just pre cure enemy

CypherXXX

May 17, 2017
Going to wait for the uncensored steam version. It's something I want to play but I don't want it in my steam library

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
Can anyone help in updating the thread with the uncensored version?
Going to wait for the uncensored steam version. It's something I want to play but I don't want it in my steam library
this is the steam uncensored verison, enjoy it!
you can unlock the cg in settings
if you like the game,pls buy it on steam

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes