A question to all Ntr fans

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I didn't think much of the masochism aspect of things. Maybe it's just all about power or lack of it. The cuck is giving up considerable 'power' in the relationship when allowing another man in. Women are generally expected to be submissive, which is why a popular fantasy among women is being dominant in bed.

Can't speak for the rest of the world, but here in the USA liberal feminism is the norm, which usually means slit-shaking is frowned upon and promiscuity is the highly supported (not encouraged per say, can't think of the right word.
Well, society can only have so much of an effect on someone, there are some characteristics that are innate and can't be changed. The pride comes from men's role in life, in the grand scheme of things, our life is pretty short, we'll live and die and our main purpose will be continuing on the propagation of the human race, it can be said that passing on our genes is our main role in life. In order to do that, being the alpha male is necessary, in every species men compete for access to the female in order pass on their genes. So, it can be said that competition can be said to be innate trait men. So, if a man wins over a female it is a great accomplishment(from a biological standpoint), so to give that up without a fight is quite emasculating, you are being denied your worth as a man. There are few things more intolerable than silently living in celibacy while your girl has sex with other men. Honestly it goes against every fiber of our being, which I think is why even the most hardcore of NTR fans wouldn't tolerate it in real life.

Women have a completely different job, that is to select the strongest and smartest mate from those competeting for her. However, masochism isn't something as simple as "submitting to not do what you must do," so that might not translate to a fetish, similar to how women want to find a provider for them and their children but that doesn't mean there are people who want to live destitute on the streets. Though who knows, rape fantasies are far more common in women, like NTR, they would never actually want to experience it, but 40% of women have fantasized about being raped. Though I don't think that has anything to with masochism, as the fantasy is about the man being so overwhelmed by his attraction to the woman that he completely abandons his rationality(basically the female version of the corruption fetish). I can spitball, but I'm unsure how to nail down mental masochism in women.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I enjoy female protagonist if theres an ntr tag.
I dont put myself into the shoes of the victim-dude. i play the girl, as i want to see what options she has, how she will handle things.
thats for me is interesting and can be quite hot when she decides to suck some stranger or make love to someone else. so for me its about betraying, cheating, corruption. i would not enjoy a female protagonist if she is just a cumdump, without any morale left to corrupt. thats for me is the end of things, theres nothing left to do, as she is now broken, and that for me is boring as fuck.

if I play a male protagonist, it need to be about sharing, he enjoy showing off his girl, making her to do daring stuff, blindfold, gloryhole, exhibitionism.
and of course he need to be part of the play, he is not just a watcher, he is dominant and construct the premises, while the girl is submissive and want to please him whatever his wishes.

ntr with the destruction of the male protagonist, where he is the victim is the worse kind of games, i dont enjoy them at all.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I enjoy female protagonist if theres an ntr tag.
I dont put myself into the shoes of the victim-dude. i play the girl, as i want to see what options she has, how she will handle things.
thats for me is interesting and can be quite hot when she decides to suck some stranger or make love to someone else. so for me its about betraying, cheating, corruption. i would not enjoy a female protagonist if she is just a cumdump, without any morale left to corrupt. thats for me is the end of things, theres nothing left to do, as she is now broken, and that for me is boring as fuck.

if I play a male protagonist, it need to be about sharing, he enjoy showing off his girl, making her to do daring stuff, blindfold, gloryhole, exhibitionism.
and of course he need to be part of the play, he is not just a watcher, he is dominant and construct the premises, while the girl is submissive and want to please him whatever his wishes.

ntr with the destruction of the male protagonist, where he is the victim is the worse kind of games, i dont enjoy them at all.
You might enjoy there isn't much of a "story" but it takes place from the POV of a female teacher who has long since past the point of simply being a pervert. The basic premise is you roam around the school doing various lewd acts with your students that run the gambit of fetishes.

Reactions: baka

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
I am also not fond of swinging in games it seems to often just end up as NTR even though both parties are involved it just I dunno in the games I played with swinging it just did not sit well with me.

As for who generally would like what... Perhaps women would like to play NTR games as a response to their own personal unsatisfaction...

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
When playing an Ntr game, do you prefer to have a male or female protagonist ?

And also, if you do like a male protagonist, do you like when things happen while your away, and you see the after math and maybe have a peek of what going on? or cutting to the females perspective to see the seen you're not there for?
It's important to find the clues, and discover what she's really up to early on, so you can catch her in the act.
Look in her drawers, her closet, check her deleted phone messages, go home on your lunch hour w/o calling to warn her.
If you don't want to see NTR don't look for it.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
As for who generally would like what... Perhaps women would like to play NTR games as a response to their own personal unsatisfaction...
Nope, it's all boys. It's a male power (or lack of) fantasy.

If your assumption was correct, this place would be renamed to female-95zone because this whole site is full of cucks.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
No preference they both offer different stories.
For the contingent question, the answer is yes to everything that you can access at different points.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018

And also, if you do like a male protagonist, do you like when things happen while your away, and you see the after math and maybe have a peek of what going on? or cutting to the females perspective to see the seen you're not there for?
I prefer play only female protagonist, becouse I'm male I naver gone peek on them mabey was my error in such game, but no male Nave gone play it in Ntr, only female protanogist, I prefer see how they react for my choise, slap jerk in the face, call police and other think how a female feel in other situation, for help them or degred in corroption and sins. I prefer choise only female protagonist if thre are tow choise: Female or Male, I gone take control as female protagonist from start to the end of the strory.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I prefer play only female protagonist, becouse I'm male I naver gone peek on them mabey was my error in such game, but no male Nave gone play it in Ntr, only female protanogist, I prefer see how they react for my choise, slap jerk in the face, call police and other think how a female feel in other situation, for help them or degred in corroption and sins. I prefer choise only female protagonist if thre are tow choise: Female or Male, I gone take control as female protagonist from start to the end of the strory.
In 2 sentences you managed to wrack up 11 typos...

Nope, it's all boys. It's a male power (or lack of) fantasy.

If your assumption was correct, this place would be renamed to female-95zone because this whole site is full of cucks.
A man's life is a continual struggle for dominance driven by by social and biological factors. So, it's easy to see how something like masochism, basically surrendering important to you, would take this form. As well as why people who aren't into masochism would be so turned off by it.

Honestly, out of all of the tags, netorare is probably the most important, if you have something even close to it then it should be in there. Maybe split it into two though, softcore NTR where you simply see a crush or someone close to you but who you aren't in a relationship with having sex with someone else, and hardcore NTR where it's your woman sleeping with another man. I know not every identifies closely with the MC when reading a VN, but for those of us that do it would be really nice

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Wrack? I suppose you mean "rack"? If you're gonna play a grammar nazi, do it right the first time.
You all got your own take on this NTR stuff. I can play either route. To be honest, I'm more comfortable playing a male protag but when it's NTR games, I prefer playing the female and watch the male suffer. I don't self-insert into games so any game is entertainment even when being "NTR'd" hardcore playing a weak willed moron who has no choice but to watch his wife/gf enjoy other men's bigger, harder and longer lasting cocks. Like I said, I'm a spectator watching this so it doesn't have any visceral effect on me besides entertainment. Just wish more people had that point of view. If you need immersion, read a good book and let your imagination run with it.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Wrack? I suppose you mean "rack"? If you're gonna play a grammar nazi, do it right the first time.
Touché

You all got your own take on this NTR stuff. I can play either route. To be honest, I'm more comfortable playing a male protag but when it's NTR games, I prefer playing the female and watch the male suffer. I don't self-insert into games so any game is entertainment even when being "NTR'd" hardcore playing a weak willed moron who has no choice but to watch his wife/gf enjoy other men's bigger, harder and longer lasting cocks. Like I said, I'm a spectator watching this so it doesn't have any visceral effect on me besides entertainment. Just wish more people had that point of view. If you need immersion, read a good book and let your imagination run with it.
Personally, I am one of those who always roots for the underdog, I like seeing a happy story of a the weak triumph over the strong. It's not like I consider myself weak, but I just think that is part and parcel with a good story. The hero struggles against a superior foe until he can gather the strength to overcome him.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018

All of them are OK!!!! (y)

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
Female, generally. NTR always has been about the corruption aspect for me, so I don't care about the cuck POV at all. After all, if you follow the story through the cucks eyes, you won't be able to witness the wife's/girlfriend's slow and steady downfall and instead get to experience his humiliation, which, again, is not my cup of tea.
So my favourite NTR works, be it doujin, manga or game, have always been those focusing on the woman and barely featuring her original lover at all. There are some slight exceptions, h-rpgs that let you play both the male and the female, but still focusing on the female POV during sex scenes f.e., but that's about it for me.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Female, generally. NTR always has been about the corruption aspect for me, so I don't care about the cuck POV at all. After all, if you follow the story through the cucks eyes, you won't be able to witness the wife's/girlfriend's slow and steady downfall and instead get to experience his humiliation, which, again, is not my cup of tea.
So my favourite NTR works, be it doujin, manga or game, have always been those focusing on the woman and barely featuring her original lover at all. There are some slight exceptions, h-rpgs that let you play both the male and the female, but still focusing on the female POV during sex scenes f.e., but that's about it for me.
The thing is, if it's not about the man, why have it be NTR at all? There are plenty of games with corruption where it's just the girl and the old fat guy. I think that the rule about writing "if it isn't necessary then get rid of it" still holds true, even in ero.

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
The thing is, if it's not about the man, why have it be NTR at all? There are plenty of games with corruption where it's just the girl and the old fat guy. I think that the rule about writing "if it isn't necessary then get rid of it" still holds true, even in ero.
Because the additional betrayal aspect makes her fall from grace much deeper, it adds another layer to it. Some single lady fucking a dude and getting into it a little bit too much is just meh. A loving wife and mother slowly getting corrupted by her husbands sleazy boss, now this is podracing.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Because the additional betrayal aspect makes her fall from grace much deeper, it adds another layer to it. Some single lady fucking a dude and getting into it a little bit too much is just meh. A loving wife and mother slowly getting corrupted by her husbands sleazy boss, now this is podracing.
I don't get corruption myself, so I'll just take your word for it.

Last edited:

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
I don't get corruption myself, so I'll just take your word for it.

So what do you think about a lesbian NTR, where a girl who has been a lesbian for her whole live gets a taste of cock and changes her ways into she reaches a point where she is so far gone that she can no longer make her own decisions. So, it kind of stacks, a girl who was never interested in men and in a committed relationship reduced to a state that could barely be called human in the mental aspect.
Honestly, I don't know. I would need to see an actual work to judge it. Just because a story has the NTR tag, doesn't mean I'm actually into it, that pervert part of the brain tends to get pretty picky if you have consumed this stuff for over a decade. Art, setting, story progression and characterizations have to come together for me to get some enjoyment out of NTR. I can like most of the aspects of an NTR work, but if there are certain things present, like the antagonist being a frail, disgusting looking old dude or the woman breaking almost instantly when she has sex for the first time with the antagonist, then I'm out.

So yeah, can't give you a real answer on that one, only this: I'm probably so used to what I'd consider the japanese standard NTR, meaning the starting couple that's about to get torn apart are either childhood friends who are in love or a loving married couple, that my brain is most likely conditioned to only accepting that type of NTR anymore.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Honestly, I don't know. I would need to see an actual work to judge it. Just because a story has the NTR tag, doesn't mean I'm actually into it, that pervert part of the brain tends to get pretty picky if you have consumed this stuff for over a decade. Art, setting, story progression and characterizations have to come together for me to get some enjoyment out of NTR. I can like most of the aspects of an NTR work, but if there are certain things present, like the antagonist being a frail, disgusting looking old dude or the woman breaking almost instantly when she has sex for the first time with the antagonist, then I'm out.

So yeah, can't give you a real answer on that one, only this: I'm probably so used to what I'd consider the japanese standard NTR, meaning the starting couple that's about to get torn apart are either childhood friends who are in love or a loving married couple, that my brain is most likely conditioned to only accepting that type of NTR anymore.
Well, the point of this thread is: if your partner cheated on you, would you really find that a turn-on? I'm one of those who places myself in the protagonist shoes, it's clear he is a different person, but that is what makes it interesting, pretending to be a different person for awhile. So, when that person's spouse leaves him it really bothers me. At the end I'm like: "I've just spent several hours getting to know this character and it ends like this? With every single character having a happy ending at the expense of the only character I give a damn about!?"

external-content.duckduckgo.com.png

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Well, the point of this thread is: if your partner cheated on you, would you really find that a turn-on? I'm one of those who places myself in the protagonist shoes, it's clear he is a different person, but that is what makes it interesting, pretending to be a different person for awhile. So, when that person's spouse leaves him it really bothers me. At the end I'm like: "I've just spent several hours getting to know this character and it ends like this? With every single character having a happy ending at the expense of the only character I give a damn about!?"
If it helps any, think of how some men enjoy cock and ball torture. For some people, the pain IS the pleasure.

I don't understand the appeal of NTR either, but then again I also don't get the outrage that it causes.

All I know is that this site is full of cucks and people who are really insecure about being repressed cucks.

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
The point of this thread was the OP asking if people who play NTR games prefer male or female POV, "are you into cuckolding" is not really the main question here and it would only apply to male POV fans anyway. Also, I don't really identify with characters in erotic games, because, lets be honest, they don't tend to have fleshed out personalities that make you feel a whole lot of empathy for them.
Or maybe I'm just too much of a boomer at this point to identify with "bland highschool/college student who really wants to fuck his mom and sister".

Reactions: Amanda Carter