A question to all Ntr fans

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
Dunno bout others but to me, real ntr is about drama and it's main goal is to make the readers/playas feel sympathy to the mc and get aroused at the same time at the cheater. It usually delivers well if the mc is a man imo.
Would be best if it's unexpected so I would suggest forget the cheater's pov. Just give the audience a wee bit of hint and they will crave the thrill of the hunt for catching them red handed.
Of course, there's this cuckoldry but... I'm not against it... But I usually find their plot cringy. How the mc finds pleasure in humiliation, I'll never know (shrug)
Or perhaps, the mc has a narcist dad/boss/teach/don, coerced mc to let his <....> have his way with his wife/gf and uh well... That could work i guess.

Last edited:

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
I feel like it is best to play a NTR game as a male but then how will you watch the sex scenes? Until now, i saw two main ways to do it: Either the player will be transfered to the girlfriend's POV during the sex scenes or a DVD will be sent to the MC and the mc will watch it. The first option is better for people who loves corruption aspect and the second is better for the people who loves cuckold aspect.

My preference is that the MC does not know what is happening to his girlfriend, at least at the start. Then, he slowly starts to notice the changes at his girlfriend; she changes her hair, starts to wear more revealing clothes etc. The tattoos and other hardcore changes must come near the end of the game. That means girlfriend's pov is better so you can keep the boyfriend unaware of what is going on. Then the game will end when the boyfriend fully realize he lost her.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Male , how would i otherwised be NTR´d :) , first its nice to notice some subtile Changes in your loved one, maybe you start spying on her and find out clues. maybe you get some scenes from her POV but the main story is from the male MC´s PoV.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
The point of this thread was the OP asking if people who play NTR games prefer male or female POV, "are you into cuckolding" is not really the main question here and it would only apply to male POV fans anyway. Also, I don't really identify with characters in erotic games, because, lets be honest, they don't tend to have fleshed out personalities that make you feel a whole lot of empathy for them.
Or maybe I'm just too much of a boomer at this point to identify with "bland highschool/college student who really wants to fuck his mom and sister".
Oh, I created a thread very similar in title and I got confused, my bad.