A quick survey. A small team making a large project.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Third question in the survey and I just can't keep answering it.

"Should we add combat? Yes/No"

Well, I don't know? Would it make sense within the story, would it be an important mechanism to get the lewd content, would it be the lewd content itself? Would it be an interactive combat as in a shooter, would it require managing a huge inventory of weapons, spells and potions, would it be turn based, or would it be just pressing the arrow keys at the right tempo? Oh, wait, I don't even know what's the story you want to tell, and you're expecting me to set for you the rest of mechanisms and lewd content. So, "Should we add combat?" Why not "Should we add a flight simulator?"

Edit - I finished the survey just for the sake of it. Don't quite understand why I have to choose a preferable artstyle and then again a preferabe artstyle for lewd scenes. Weren't we answering a survey for a lewd game? Not sure if anyone would be interested in a 3D game that magically turns characters into 2D cartoons when the sex starts, or vice versa. I know control questions are a thing in surveys but come on.

Last edited: