lolboy101

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
The reason as to why I put this on hold is some personal issues in my life have come up. So I wont be able to update the game anytime soon. However I do intend to carry on with it. Since this is my first time coding and even making a game, I was wondering if there's any suggestion or tips you guys can give me? Any critique is welcome. Anything to make the game better. Thank you all

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
The reason as to why I put this on hold is some personal issues in my life have come up. So I wont be able to update the game anytime soon. However I do intend to carry on with it. Since this is my first time coding and even making a game, I was wondering if there's any suggestion or tips you guys can give me? Any critique is welcome. Anything to make the game better. Thank you all
u should allow to rename mc. also dont rush into scenes imo. like abigail should have taught u how to put on make up and have scenes where ur learning how clothes work like heels and bra. it should feel new and weird. mark should corrupt u slower maybe txting u hypno images. troys plan to get mark off ur back shouldnt be executed in one slide instantly, u meet with troy as woman and already going for love/kiss/sex instantly., etc. gl with it!

Last edited:

lolboy101

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022

lolboy101

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
Very generic with walls of text that dont invite you to read them. No way to change the MCs name - that is something I expect in every HTML game - it is easy to do.

There are just walls and walls of text with just the most basic formation. And then it ends in a broken page - for me a sure sign of laziness. I mean ... this is not a complex thing. Its mostly linear with just 1 choice - or you become a woman after that with more content and a forced sex - didnt care what the reason was - probably none.
Then there are some choices that lead to a quick end of content or more or less forced sex.

If you like to read walls of text and dont mind forced content - give it a try. Everyone else - pick something else.

Like I said its my first time coding. So i'm pretty new to this. If you have any recommendations of any type of content or mechanics you want to see. I'm open to criticism.

lolboy101

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
Ok I usually like games like this but this one did not even peak my interest after getting to the end of the content. So I tried to uninstall it the main game folder and well.........It keeps asking for admin approval to remove from my system. I have spent the last hour and half trying to figure out how ro remove it and nothing works.

So this tells me there is either something PHISHY with this game or the developer is doing something wrong has not coded it properly. Either way I am stuck trying to remove it.

Bad start in my opinion

I assure there is no PHISHing going on. But since I am a new coder it may be due to that. Sorry to hear that this game did not peak your interest. What would you like to see? Content wise or game mechanics wise.

lolboy101

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
it's cute that you think that a lot of reading is not grinding :p
another advice, every new page should have at least an image.
Overall I think this game has potential!

Thank you for saying this. I'll try to keep this in mind with the next release.

Reactions: Kamet-69

lolboy101

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
u should allow to rename mc. also dont rush into scenes imo. like abigail should have taught u how to put on make up and have scenes where ur learning how clothes work like heels and bra. it should feel new and weird. mark should corrupt u slower maybe txting u hypno images. troys plan to get mark off ur back shouldnt be executed in one slide instantly, u meet with troy as woman and already going for love/kiss/sex instantly., etc. gl with it!

Thank you very much for the critique and advice. I plan to add some of your insight into the next release. If there is any other advice you can give I will be happy to take it on.

Xany029

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2023
Nice game, but this need some seriously ccs magic. When we can expect new update?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote