VN Others Completed A Secret Between You and Me [Final] [CHARON]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Sure, creators, keep adding NTR, great way to make any non-degenerate steer clear of your works and generating you income.

(not bashing uploader, although you people COULD tone it down a little with the NTR uploads)
If you don't like the content ignore the thread as no one cares about how you don't like something as that super fucking cringe.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Short and relatively direct story. It plays out exactly how you would think.
There's only one choice in the entire game, so whether you get cucked is dependent on how autistic you are when interacting with a person.

The biggest thing that stands out to me is literally just that the MC keeps calling her "m'lady". Is it satire, is it about how he's an otaku? Idk

If anyone just wants to read the story, I found out that it's laid out on a wiki. It explains her "secret" and the title of the bad ending.

I also attached (I think) the save files. Just drop them in the folder with the exe. Because of the 1 choice, there's technically only 2 scenes, 1 with the MC and 1 NTR

Last edited:

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
Game length in the op 3 hours. Already 1 star reviews less than 2 hours after its posted. Why are people allowed to review games with practically empty accounts?
I feel 1 star is a bit harsh, though the constant title card was ROUGH to sit through every ten minutes.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Game length in the op 3 hours. Already 1 star reviews less than 2 hours after its posted. Why are people allowed to review games with practically empty accounts?
I don't put much weight into the reviews. I tend to get more out of skimming the comments.

Reactions: Luckenzio

ajunghw4n

Mar 17, 2022
Yeah, i dont believe 1 bit in that first review. Maybe its really bad, or maybe its not his/her cup of tea (dont know, havent play it yet). but that seem too rush. i hate reviewer like that

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Wait, CHARON made an actual hentai game? Holy shit.

I mainly know them (IIRC it's a group of three people?) from their earlier short games. Both the yandere ones and the regular depressing ones.

There's some teasing in some of them (especially Yanderella where you get to strip a girl, but the other girl barges in with something sharp before you can get to anything naughty).

I wonder if this one's got a happy end? Most of the CHARON games only have endings that are either depressing, fucked up, or both.

Zethster

Jul 3, 2018
I thought i'd give it a try, seemed interesting, but such long and numerous transitions trigger me so much that i just stopped "playing"

Iseli

May 3, 2018
Man I really didn't expect to see Charon here lol. I feel kinda nostalgic remembering all those early yandere games from them

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes