VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - A Seduced Wife [v0.2.0] [Stef Story]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Losersriot

Someone has to tell the truth.

This is the worst game I've played in the past five years.

1. unbelievably ugly MC's husband and son.
    2. Terribly bright pictures that cause almost retinal burn. Eyes get tired very quickly.
    3. A complete lack of shadows, even indoors. The figures of the characters feel flat.
    4. it's an imitation of AWAM's (mediocre crap). Instead of imitating the real life around it, the developer imitates a commercially successful alien project. This leads me to believe that he loves the money, not the story.
    5. All of the above I would be willing to accept. But after the younger brother showed his older sister his penis, I turned the game off and deleted it for good. I added the thread to my ignore. Because an older sister who is willing to sleep with her younger brother just at the sight of his pussy is just nonsense. The developer doesn't know how real people behave. And I'm not interested in playing this nonsense about some moon dwellers.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

El Indio

Tho it looks like Wife & Mother copycat , game pace is faster more beautiful and more dynamic with tension and joy to play.

The only other reason I didn't gave 5 STARS rating is wishing for DEV to next updates be even better and increase action but not too rushy.

The only thing more worst than rush is TOO LATE.

Game pace is ok, models are beautiful especially mom and son models (I like sister too but she didnt had too much appearance yet so we will see) .

Maybe only translation and lack of deeper story seems to be problem but nothing serious game plot still beautiful.
    I promise Ill give 5 stars if developer dont milk updates too long . 1 Month is ok per update.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

xanonxmousx

The Good:
    It's a really good start! The renders and models are great. The story is hot. In a lot of ways it reminds me of AWAM but it definitely has some differences which is good. The groping scene with Anassio (probably spelled wrong) was excellent. The daughter and the mom are very beautiful. It's a real teaser.

The Bad:
    The grammar/English is poor. Misplaced pronouns make it confusing at times. No animations. Only 1 oral scene with tiny dick hubby. Upon review, dev has 2 other abandoned games that are similar? Since that's not exactly a review of this game in particular I won't take off a star or totaly base my review on this; but it is concerning. If he actually sticks with this, it has potential to be very good. I don't have my hopes up though.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Comediant111

So good, I like it,
    I really like a game in this genre, where the wife slowly indulges in debauchery, I really look forward to continuing the story, thanks for making such a game, I advise everyone to play.
    If you like depravity on the part of a woman!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Ian71

The story looks very interesting. The characters and conditions look real.
    Except sex the story is interesting and the dilemma of a married woman and mother how to react to her husband cheating is something that can happen and it is very promising.
    looking forward to the new update