RPGM A Simple Life with My Unobtrusive Sister [v0.25] [Countercurrent Tea Party]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes
Feb 17, 2021
At least we're getting frequent updates; the development is slow, but steady. I wish the same could be said about other authors.
actually a problem with a lot of developers especially ones for western h-game devs a lot of them start earning a good chunk of change out of developing the game and then realize why would i want development to end when people are paying lots of money monthly to support development of the game
it feels like ill not play a game for a year and it gets consistently "updated" but barely any content ever feels added
now im not the person(s) developing these game(s) so i dont know what goes on behind the screen but a lot of times it really does feel like they try hard not to add too much content while still adding enough to keep people satisfied
but i see from time to time here comes unnecessary update to the ui that i spent an entire month on!
its why i pretty much refuse to support early access for any western dev

Nov 10, 2021
actually a problem with a lot of developers especially ones for western h-game devs a lot of them start earning a good chunk of change out of developing the game and then realize why would i want development to end when people are paying lots of money monthly to support development of the game
it feels like ill not play a game for a year and it gets consistently "updated" but barely any content ever feels added
now im not the person(s) developing these game(s) so i dont know what goes on behind the screen but a lot of times it really does feel like they try hard not to add too much content while still adding enough to keep people satisfied
but i see from time to time here comes unnecessary update to the ui that i spent an entire month on!
its why i pretty much refuse to support early access for any western dev
Hero Harem Guild :HideThePain:

CielReverse

Aug 24, 2018
I wait Dev official port android
Mobile emulator impossible to play it it required mouse aim another attack button I got bug melee attack can't use range attack can't throw
Someone port android but it not official didn't fix anything no button anything
Another game I wait name ふたりぐらし from PICOPICOSOFT it's not incest and rpg but same

ORiON LuXyus

Feb 9, 2018
I wait Dev official port android
Mobile emulator impossible to play it it required mouse aim another attack button I got bug melee attack can't use range attack can't throw
Someone port android but it not official didn't fix anything no button anything
Another game I wait name ふたりぐらし from PICOPICOSOFT it's not incest and rpg but same
when is release?

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes