assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
as an actual release i think there's not that much content, feels like more a demo than anything. the act that the only choice in this version is irrelevant also make it feel more like a demo. the "call 911" option could've been a "nuclear-provisory-end", where police arrest the brother and you are thrown back to the title screen (the playtime is really low so restatarting wouldn't be a problem also it kinda gives more of a meaning to the choice you made). and yeah, the father's blackmail feels really forced. . just my 2 cents, nothing more. the game itself is interesting an i wished there was more, hope to see this game updated and not abandoned

Reactions: Aason

dr.maker

May 7, 2018
I don't ussually comment, but I do because I want to say:
Very interesting concept! Very much looking forward to where you take it and looking forward to updates!
Keep up the good work!

Sep 21, 2018
I'm not at all into incest, so won't be playing this min the future, but the idea had merit so I thought I'd play once and give feedback.
  1. The idea is great. It's innovative but easy to understand and follow
  2. Everything happens too quickly. You go from the MC thinking she is pregnant to having had an abortion "a few days later." Abortions take a bit of time to schedule and conduct. Maybe "a few weeks later."
  3. I'd make it more clear that the brother has been boffing her for a while. The "I wore that shirt yesterday" line makes it seem like the brother just started doing her yesterday (even though he sys that he "fucked her again") and she's already late for her period today.
  4. You escalate to the father too quickly. Have the brother take her to the abortion clinic, and threaten to tell the father (because, after the abortion, she can't prove her brother was the one who got her pregnant). Expand the brother-sister storyline for a while before going to father-daughter.
  5. Dad's dick pic has his phoine in the background. How's he taking the picture, then?
Again, not my cup of tea, but I encourage you to expand on this and carry on, and then someday aybe you will make a game more up my alley. Good luck
Also i think could be a branch that explore more of pregnant fetish i think

Reactions: nawiwo

TehGameDide

Jul 22, 2019
does the UK use 911?
"In the United Kingdom, the numbers 999 and 112 both connect to the same service"
IMMERSION DESTROYED AND OBLITERATED LITERALLY UNPLABLE 0/10!

Reactions: ninjabush and Aason

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
does the UK use 911?
"In the United Kingdom, the numbers 999 and 112 both connect to the same service"
IMMERSION DESTROYED AND OBLITERATED LITERALLY UNPLABLE 0/10!
I'm sorry, I failed you, I'm deleting this thread right now, and I'm killing myself ASAP.

(I'm neither from UK nor USA, sorry :cry: I thought about it, but I forgor)

Reactions: Sepuso6978

Alias Unknown

Jun 5, 2017
I'm sorry, I failed you, I'm deleting this thread right now, and I'm killing myself ASAP.

(I'm neither from UK nor USA, sorry :cry: I thought about it, but I forgor)
Don't kill yourself. If you do you'll regret it for the rest of your life and will never be able to fix any of the mistakes you made.

Reactions: Aason
3.20 star(s) 18 Votes