james steele

Feb 3, 2018
I absolutely agree with you, but sadly I think that 90% of the people buying premium are buying it out of frustration. And since I pay my rent with that money...
But I'm sorry for your experience.
If I buy it on Itch do I get future premium versions or do I need to buy it again? If I donate on Subscribestar it would be $14 a month for quite a few months.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
I like the phonegames, but this might be the worst writing i've ever seen. Within 1 minute you get raped by your brother and blackmailed by your father? This is lazy writing to the max.
Well, they waited until everyone was legal age of consent, so it isn't so much that within 1 minute they did it.. its that the story started 'in medias res'. Which is a lovely writing technique that skips a lot of the grind for modern culture. And she actually does have a slow corruption arc after that, even though bad exciting things keep happening to her. (Honestly I could go for it being slower just because I like her in her original mindset most, and am sad she starts embracing everything in order for scenes to be available >< )

Reactions: Reid Steele

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
When the next update will be coming? I loved this game
One should be out this month!

Well, they waited until everyone was legal age of consent, so it isn't so much that within 1 minute they did it.. its that the story started 'in medias res'. Which is a lovely writing technique that skips a lot of the grind for modern culture. And she actually does have a slow corruption arc after that, even though bad exciting things keep happening to her. (Honestly I could go for it being slower just because I like her in her original mindset most, and am sad she starts embracing everything in order for scenes to be available >< )
Don't worry, if you don't corrupt her, she'll stay more or less in the same mindset.
Of course, with all that is happening, it has to change her a bit.

I like the phonegames, but this might be the worst writing i've ever seen. Within 1 minute you get raped by your brother and blackmailed by your father? This is lazy writing to the max.
As stated multiple times, I don't want people to grind 1 hour of bullshit story before seeing some action.
That's not for everyone, and I get it.

_Randomo_

Oct 4, 2019
Correct me if I am wrong but the father has actually had regular sex yet correct?

Also just an idea but maybe the hentai stuff should be an optional extra? this should make the download smaller, no?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 18 Votes