Jawanaut

Mar 28, 2021
I love the phone aspect... of course would be so much better without the incest. Other than that, pretty good.

Reactions: Gilette

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ASlutPhone-0.20c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Super excited for this, want to try it... but that $15 pricepoint for pro is making me want to just skip versions too 'cause that is... a lot. Or is it safe to do the free version and just tap into the paid one once every few versions? (it won't block out routes?)

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
Super excited for this, want to try it... but that $15 pricepoint for pro is making me want to just skip versions too 'cause that is... a lot. Or is it safe to do the free version and just tap into the paid one once every few versions? (it won't block out routes?)
No routes are locked behind paywall! Premium content is only bonus. You can unlock everything by playing the free version.
And yes, you can totally try the paid one every few versions.

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
why does the game say remastered? I cant find the original game anywhere. all signs indicate this is the original game. did it start saying remastered after an update of sorts?

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
why does the game say remastered? I cant find the original game anywhere. all signs indicate this is the original game. did it start saying remastered after an update of sorts?
Yeah it's the same one! As of the 0.17, we remastered the whole game, and made it waaay more clean.

3.20 star(s) 18 Votes