dumpsterb4by

Jun 9, 2018
this game is a nice refreshing take on the typical game format. in the wrong hands the interface could have been clunky and unplayable. instead its a cocaine rush sprint right to the dirty stuff that we all come here for. keep it up dev. I have real appreciation for what you are doing with this game and look forward to more.

p.s. the 'kid is home from college, now which of his 3 obnoxiously huge tittied sisters can he bang first' path is so fucked out I can't believe there are still devs wasting their skiils on those games. this guy is not them. (y)

MrGaujail

Jun 13, 2020
I would prefer if the premium choices were simply removed from the free version, 14$ is a ton for a broke ass like me (and probably others), and seeing the option to just be cucked when i click it simply makes me hate the game for no reason when it's actually really good and shouldn't make me feel that way. It also reminds me of all the worse F2P mobile games that bombard you with offers for paid content every time you dare click on your screen, even if it's admittedly far from that bad.

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
I would prefer if the premium choices were simply removed from the free version, 14$ is a ton for a broke ass like me (and probably others), and seeing the option to just be cucked when i click it simply makes me hate the game for no reason when it's actually really good and shouldn't make me feel that way. It also reminds me of all the worse F2P mobile games that bombard you with offers for paid content every time you dare click on your screen, even if it's admittedly far from that bad.
I absolutely agree with you, but sadly I think that 90% of the people buying premium are buying it out of frustration. And since I pay my rent with that money...
But I'm sorry for your experience.

Reactions: Gilette and N1rox98

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I absolutely agree with you, but sadly I think that 90% of the people buying premium are buying it out of frustration. And since I pay my rent with that money...
But I'm sorry for your experience.
Why latest version is not updated on subscribestar?

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
I really think that the premium options of this game are quite respectful of the "free" user. I mean, as a "free" user you generally have two options and there is an extra one for the premium. Not being able to choose the premium option does not block you from progressing in the game or important content. It's not the big drama either.
In an ideal world everything would be free, we wouldn't have to work, and my wife would be a more reasonable person. But we don't live in an ideal world.

Reactions: Gilette and Feyn

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
Why latest version is not updated on subscribestar?
Because I can't login to my account, I'm currently talking to the support to find a solution, sorry for the troubles.

I really think that the premium options of this game are quite respectful of the "free" user. I mean, as a "free" user you generally have two options and there is an extra one for the premium. Not being able to choose the premium option does not block you from progressing in the game or important content. It's not the big drama either.
In an ideal world everything would be free, we wouldn't have to work, and my wife would be a more reasonable person. But we don't live in an ideal world.
I never write the story with premium in mind, I write all the paths that I want, and only once I'm done, I go back to it to add premium stuff. I think by doing it this way, premium choices are really nothing more than bonuses.
I like your wife.

MrGaujail

Jun 13, 2020
I may have overdramatized a bit yes, what think would be better is simply for the premium options to not be visible for "free" users. I'm quite ok with missing them if I don't pay, but then I would just prefer it if the option was not showed to me, with a big popup when I click it, in the middle of the game. This feels a bit to close to agressive advertising for me (and only for me), and I don't like that.
I also like your wife btw :KEK:

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
I may have overdramatized a bit yes, what think would be better is simply for the premium options to not be visible for "free" users. I'm quite ok with missing them if I don't pay, but then I would just prefer it if the option was not showed to me, with a big popup when I click it, in the middle of the game. This feels a bit to close to agressive advertising for me (and only for me), and I don't like that.
I also like your wife btw :KEK:
This is aggressive advertising, and I feel dirty for doing that. But I need to eat :(

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
Just for your information, an Image Walkthrough has been added on the first post, with tips to unlock every pics!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gilette

pedr0

Nov 11, 2017
Is premium content only for $14 and above?
1709377519922.png

It's not part of any tier, there's no info that tells you that you are not getting a full game.

Either it's a scam or it's just very misleading. Don't sub.

Last edited:

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
View attachment 3402747

It's not part of any tier, there's no info that tells you that you are not getting a full game.

Either it's a scam or it's just very misleading. Don't sub.
Don't sub on subscribestar for now, as mentioned earlier, I currently cannot access the account, and am talking with support.

The issue has been fixed, you can use Subscribestar!

And you can clearly see that the Premium is included (for 14$ and higher) on :
1709476929897.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Gilette

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
They'd probably make up the loss with volume if they had the premium version for lower tier patrons.

3.20 star(s) 18 Votes