Others Abandoned A Slutty Adventure [v100 Pre Alpha] [Zero Point Entertainment llc]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1598431884947.png

Overview:
You're a 20 year old college student studying computer science at Yale university. Its late October and last week you received an invitation to become a closed beta tester for some new virtual reality game called "A Slutty Adventure" from a company called Innovexa Computing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-08-26
Release Date: 2020-08-05
Developer: Zero Point Entertainment llc -
Censored: No
Version: 100 Pre Alpha
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

1598432794767.png 1598432769439.png 1598432780625.png

Last edited:

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Woah, VR graphics were much better when I was a kid!

Just yanking the devs chain if he or she sees this thread. I'll give the game a try once it's a bit further along. Graphics a good game doesn't make,,,, unless those graphics are so out there they give me a frickin' headache, but that's another thing entirely.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Right, this has got my interest. I hope they write in some bigger scenes than what the one preview shows. A wholly text based game needs more to go off of than "It starts fucking you. Then later it finishes fucking you"
I have high hopes for this game. Not going to download yet, though.

Thanks for your comment, saved me some time. :)

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
I usually wait for games to be better developed before giving them a try, but fuck it, I'll do it now with this.

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
It was a mistake.
It is not worth downloading in this state.
It has that 1 map u can see in the picture, your character's icon doesn't move on the map, albeit you do (You can only see the coordinates and have to check where your character stands, by counting the squares). You can only find healing potions if you scavange,(there is no limit at how much you can scavange an area, and it doesn't matter if you are "in water" or on trees or rocks) all enemies are around the same strenght, all you have to do is smash the attack button, you get healed after every fight. And if you reach the first door , it says that more maps will come out in the future. Haven't seen sex scene, tho I wasn't defeated. But i only met monsters and animals anyway... Even in the "water tiles" bears appear instead of water monsters btw. All "tile" is the same for now, even if it doesn't seem like that. Oh, and you can't make it fullscreen.

Too early even for an early access
EDIT: Oh and the "SluttyAdventure.exe" was runnig in the background, only noticed it because I wanted to rename the folder I put it in into"Slutty adventure B- you fail"

EDIT EDIT: LOL he already has 4 patrons on patreon.... maybe I should really start making games haha.
I mean: I don't wanna insult him or anything, but this is kinda weak for an alpha. I like the concept, and the UI although wasn't the best it was decent. I encourage him to keep doing, but maybe polish it better before putting it out to the world.

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2019
It was a mistake.
It is not worth downloading in this state.
It has that 1 map u can see in the picture, your character's icon doesn't move on the map, albeit you do (You can only see the coordinates and have to check where your character stands, by counting the squares). You can only find healing potions if you scavange,(there is no limit at how much you can scavange an area, and it doesn't matter if you are "in water" or on trees or rocks) all enemies are around the same strenght, all you have to do is smash the attack button, you get healed after every fight. And if you reach the first door , it says that more maps will come out in the future. Haven't seen sex scene, tho I wasn't defeated. But i only met monsters and animals anyway... Even in the "water tiles" bears appear instead of water monsters btw. All "tile" is the same for now, even if it doesn't seem like that. Oh, and you can't make it fullscreen.

Too early even for an early access
EDIT: Oh and the "SluttyAdventure.exe" was runnig in the background, only noticed it because I wanted to rename the folder I put it in into"Slutty adventure B- you fail"

EDIT EDIT: LOL he already has 4 patrons on patreon.... maybe I should really start making games haha.
I mean: I don't wanna insult him or anything, but this is kinda weak for an alpha. I like the concept, and the UI although wasn't the best it was decent. I encourage him to keep doing, but maybe polish it better before putting it out to the world.
It can take time creating games and stuffs with the coding and other such things, just give him/her time and support and sooner or later it will get better over time, this game will be good to give a go in the future, but i will watch it and see how it goes over time.

JKuncl3

Jan 4, 2018
The UI is rough. For text games, readability is key and knowing how to properly space out the scenes into manageable readable scenes are what makes it either sexy or a snooze. Right now this one's setting is set all the way to the snooze point. It may have a future, but this thing is too raw for consumption right now.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
This would need a lot more work before it could get to a remotely playable state. It shouldn't have been released with this little work done.

The character icon doesn't move, the UI is clunky and unappealing, there's no real writing in it, the process doesn't close itself when you close the game - there's just nothing to this and it doesn't even offer a good idea of what it's going for. It's a proof of concept at best and even then the concept doesn't really come across.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
The sterile feel about virtually everything surrounding the dev, from their patreon to the other sites they're on is giving me some off vibes. Like I'm looking at something churned out of a malfunctioning AI (except the sparse sex scenes, which I imagine is the lone terrified IT guy the AI's kept as it's slave to run maintenance.) Like, it doesn't feel like some guy, or some group of guys made it, though the impersonal feel of their presentation really doesn't match the nicheness of the content on offer. It's fuckin weirding me out man.

As for the actual game, it's waaaaay to early to judge, but I have my concerns if this the devs thought that it looked good enough to show off and ask money to keep making. I can dig the premise, and I won't turn my nose up at some more games with the kind of fetishes being presented, it's jut not looking all that promising from where I'm standing.

Reactions: zheki

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
can't even play in the game's resolution, how the fuck do you activate full screen on this?

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I create a woman, I am defined as a woman in the character sheet, but I fuck a snake with my cock in its cunt?

There are still some adjustments necessary to better implement the created character in the game.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I'm a modern man, I'm not going to force you to define your gender by whether you have a cock or not.
Ok, the mistake is even visually animated-
I create a woman, she is then automatically blonde, has a B-cup and a vagina.
In the character sheet it is a man in women's clothes and in the case of an opponent a woman and in the case of the snake it is a man.
There is no continuity here if the game does not take into account the chosen gender.
No matter how modern you can be. The game has a bug at this point.

Sep 13, 2017
People are going way too easy on this for some reason.

Extremely simple "game", you cant even move your character icon. This looks like somebody's "hello world" program.
And despite the simplicity, it crashes. facepalm.
And they already have a patreon. This dev doesnt have the skills or the knowledge to make this something interesting.
Dont be an idiot with your money.

PS. Just realized, it doesnt even properly exit for fuck sake.