Others Abandoned A Slutty Adventure [v100 Pre Alpha] [Zero Point Entertainment llc]

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
part of it will not fit in my screen so i can't play is there a way to fix this

Jun 13, 2018
This kind of game (text based) has a lot of potential as it allows for more fetish to be put in place than most other (non text based) games. That said it can also have it's struggles as games that focus on text do get nitpicked for things like spelling, grammar, and of course the content provided. I hope the dev is really for the challenge creating such a game can give cause I personally think we could do with more text based games.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This is like the worst possible version of Ethos of Darkness. No clear relationship between any input and any result, no actual map or gameplay. No dev should ever release a game in such a state - it only makes him or her look incompetent or greedy.

dragonlord217

Feb 4, 2018
Feels like someone ordered a rare steak so the restaurant just herded a cow to their table. That being said, I really hope this gets worked on, there aren't enough text-based games with those tags.

alfabb

Oct 11, 2018
It can take time creating games and stuffs with the coding and other such things, just give him/her time and support and sooner or later it will get better over time, this game will be good to give a go in the future, but i will watch it and see how it goes over time.
An Alpha or Techdemo not having all features or much content, fine, thats to be expected.

It having optimization problems or weird/buggy physics, fine.

But not having the character sprite (or symbol) move while the player moves invisibly seems like a completely glaring oversight that the developer should know about. That casts doubt about the seriousness of the dev.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
So how people has get through character creation? When ever i press play it just says that you have 15 points and you need use them not over them. There isn't anything that says how many points i have. (also it says about name, that i have gived)

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
So how people has get through character creation? When ever i press play it just says that you have 15 points and you need use them not over them. There isn't anything that says how many points i have. (also it says about name, that i have gived)
All the fields must add to 15. You have 1 point in each attribute ergo: 4 points are used and you have 8 points remaining.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
All the fields must add to 15. You have 1 point in each attribute ergo: 4 points are used and you have 8 points remaining.
Thanks... numbers in that screen would help...

EDIT: O.O Looking my character sheet, it has male picture and it says gender is female.... (I did pick female)

Cendarn

Aug 13, 2018
Alright, I ain't one to come in here and start shitting all over people and their work. I love text-based games. I quite enjoy a lot of these very small projects for what they are, made by one person or a small team with no money. But this is just nothing. Like, absolutely nothing. Not worth anyone's time or thought or download or anything at all. It's in its conceptual stage at best.

Yet still there are people in here saying that it has a lot of "potential". That you don't know what they may or may not do with this in the future. You could say that anyone with access to a computer has the potential of making worthwhile game one day. But you don't just throw your money at them in case they do. They should have to actually present you with a solid "core" of a game that they can build around. Something that shows that they are in fact capable of delivering a good experience. And there is nothing even resembling that here. This "core" is broken and barren that I don't see how anyone can reasonably have faith that this developer will produce anything of worth. The writing is bad, the art is bad, the interface is barebones, the concept is generic, what little content it has is a technical mess. No aspect of this inspires any confidence. People should stop making excuses for developers like this. Please have some standards.

Maybe this developer is capable of creating something decent. But this needed a lot more time in the oven before they opened up a Patreon. (And if you go to their Patreon you can see that apparently one of the two people involved with this game have already started working on a different "ambitious" 3D game that is on hold because they are incapable of making it. No. Just no. Red flags. Avoid.)

honkswab

Sep 20, 2016
This dev should stick to using premade game engines instead of using their very, very, very basic programming skills to make a buggy, messy and unintuitive game.

StarRidersRPG

Apr 22, 2019
Okay everyone, I have read your comments, Made a lot of bug fixes and updates, Trying to hire a writer for better writing and thinking over how to redesign the UI, and make it Resolution scalable (last ones gonna be tough) Ive also got a unity port in the works possibly, I didn't realize so many would be interested, the people who joined the discord have not left me any pointers or advice so thank you for all the comments here :) View the changelog on my webpage (click view changelist.)

Alright, I ain't one to come in here and start shitting all over people and their work. I love text-based games. I quite enjoy a lot of these very small projects for what they are, made by one person or a small team with no money. But this is just nothing. Like, absolutely nothing. Not worth anyone's time or thought or download or anything at all. It's in its conceptual stage at best.

Yet still there are people in here saying that it has a lot of "potential". That you don't know what they may or may not do with this in the future. You could say that anyone with access to a computer has the potential of making worthwhile game one day. But you don't just throw your money at them in case they do. They should have to actually present you with a solid "core" of a game that they can build around. Something that shows that they are in fact capable of delivering a good experience. And there is nothing even resembling that here. This "core" is broken and barren that I don't see how anyone can reasonably have faith that this developer will produce anything of worth. The writing is bad, the art is bad, the interface is barebones, the concept is generic, what little content it has is a technical mess. No aspect of this inspires any confidence. People should stop making excuses for developers like this. Please have some standards.

Maybe this developer is capable of creating something decent. But this needed a lot more time in the oven before they opened up a Patreon. (And if you go to their Patreon you can see that apparently one of the two people involved with this game have already started working on a different "ambitious" 3D game that is on hold because they are incapable of making it. No. Just no. Red flags. Avoid.)
The game is pre-alpha basically a prototype but yeat im working on it. Our 3d game is on hold due to no modeling/animation knowledge. Thats why I changed gears and went to text based/2d because i can work with that. 8 Years programming experience but 0 in modeling.

PS the problem with the icon not moving was I switched from a shitty system to a better looking one and i uploaded a not working version by accident, I will release the newest version on the 4th so you can see the progress I am making, I work a full time job and am writing this game on the side, I will read every comment on here and try to work off of them to improve myself and my game. This is my first time doing something this ambitious with code so please, bring in the criticism, criticism helps you grow!

Ok, the mistake is even visually animated-
I create a woman, she is then automatically blonde, has a B-cup and a vagina.
In the character sheet it is a man in women's clothes and in the case of an opponent a woman and in the case of the snake it is a man.
There is no continuity here if the game does not take into account the chosen gender.
No matter how modern you can be. The game has a bug at this point.
Gender is not implemented yet, the writing that i wrote for placeholder is based off male characters, I am looking for a writer to hire at this time so should change soon :) Sorry for the confusion.

In fact, Here I fucked up releasing the broken v97 I apologize here the latest update.

Changelog spoiler can be copied from my site.

Ok, the mistake is even visually animated-
I create a woman, she is then automatically blonde, has a B-cup and a vagina.
In the character sheet it is a man in women's clothes and in the case of an opponent a woman and in the case of the snake it is a man.
There is no continuity here if the game does not take into account the chosen gender.
No matter how modern you can be. The game has a bug at this point.
My future plan for the character creation system is a Avatar system like the ones used in some of the html games i tested, I liked that system and would like to see it as a part of my game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lindazana
Sep 21, 2018
I don't even passed the character creation, the screen (game) is much more large because of this i don't can press the buttons.(sorry for poor english I manly speak portuguese)

StarRidersRPG

Apr 22, 2019
What resolution are you on, I designed the ui to work all the way down to 900x800... Maybe it's a DPI issue.