2.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is it possible that some developer takes this project and continues it?
Depends if they can either get permission from the dev or they carry it on as either free to play or a parody.

When devs make these game they instantly own the copyright to them. Basically means they can fuck over anyone who tries to take over their game and claim any and all earnings.

Granted the chances of it happening are slim but who wants to risk it?

It's never just as easy as someone else taking over or more abandoned games would be revived.

Reactions: manabasha

peepeeta

Jun 18, 2021
I can hardly blame the artist. I was in the discord for a while and I remember the artist getting neglected for months without the creator even telling him and us what the state of the game was despite even the artist constantly asking. After months of constantly asking the artist told us that he had to quit due to personal issues. I'd highly doubt any artist would like to work under such circumstances so this game is most likely dead as fuck.

Reactions: yessiyuri1

NamelessHollow

Jul 5, 2021
amazing art but it's not even ntr tho.

i saw and played the game because of the art, afraid that i would hate because of the ntr/cheating tag, but it's not even ntr.

Harry is INDEED a boring ass bitch. Dude doesn't know the balance man, you can't be astonishing beautiful and hella funny, you are either beautiful as hell but an asshole, or you are a ugly ass but funny as shit.
YOU CAN'T BE UGLY AS HELL AND BORING AS SHIT, you are not even in a relationship with her or smth man geez, let them have their fun, LET THEM FUCK ffs

Anyway, hot as hell artstyle, Harry boring ass bitch, "I came looking for copper and found... silver?", 7/10, keep up the good work (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Uma_Kabula
2.80 star(s) 8 Votes