• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py A Small Home [v0.5] [DX Games]

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes

flipzyFlip

Oct 29, 2021
Is this game dead or what? cos its a shame, just when it started to get interesting.
To be frank, he is ready to it but doesn’t have the story for it. I am kinda half through writing the story, let’s see. A
Is this game dead or what? cos its a shame, just when it started to get interesting.
sooooon!. Writers are in short.

Reactions: nozu

biology123321

Jun 21, 2021
I absolutely hate NTR, so much so, that I completely ignore things containing such genre. I was hesitant to play this, but, after reading the synopsis, I tried this game. It's not even a NTR, Cheating & Corruption. I mean, it could possibly be if you want it to be. The game gives you a option to define your relationship with the FL. And since it's not one of those games with the accursed tags, I consider it a complete win! Because the art is good. Approved by a person who absolutely hate NTR!

Reactions: DJsona and JLuix

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
I absolutely hate NTR, so much so, that I completely ignore things containing such genre. I was hesitant to play this, but, after reading the synopsis, I tried this game. It's not even a NTR, Cheating & Corruption. I mean, it could possibly be if you want it to be. The game gives you a option to define your relationship with the FL. And since it's not one of those games with the accursed tags, I consider it a complete win! Because the art is good. Approved by a person who absolutely hate NTR!
You have my respect because, even that you don't like NTR you are not throwing hate to the NTR games or NTR lovers.

It's ok to like some genre or fetish.
It's ok to dislike some genre or fetish.
It's not ok to throw hate to some genre or fetish and its community.

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes