nothing to worry about for sons sake
and cliffhanger, surely just an innocent shoulder rub to relieve her tension
nothing is going on
why are people complaining about NTR anyway

Alowsh000

Dec 10, 2021
Future tags?

Would like to see group sex
i don't think their will be a shared sex in the last update we saw he started working with his dad at the company. what i think is the MC will start to workout and be in great shape where he will have his mother attention and since the blonde boy took his dad work he won't be available for her and maybe he will even leave her "the dev takes him out of the game" but thats just my thinking am not sure. but i hope this happens tho lol

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
i have no problem with the 2d aspect. after all a couples duet, which is 2d, is currently the best game out there in the cheating/ntr genre. couldnt the visuals be a bit better though ?
otherwise i like the story

Ali753

Feb 4, 2022
How does the author create the drawings? I've been looking for a way to create characters and stuff for a while, but no method has been effective for me. Even if it's of low "quality", if I could create art like that, I would be very satisfied.

Reactions: Soggy Bread

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
How does the author create the drawings? I've been looking for a way to create characters and stuff for a while, but no method has been effective for me. Even if it's of low "quality", if I could create art like that, I would be very satisfied.
Start with understanding and practising basic human anatomy

What goes where and what happens in different angles and movements

Dev has a specific artstyle, I won't call it being inexperienced art

You still need to understand and learn a lot to be comfortable at this level

Practise everyday atleast 2 hours and in 4-5 months you'll be at decent level

Reactions: Ali753

peepeeta

Jun 18, 2021
Man this last update was disappointing, I was enjoying the story quite a bit due to the small ''teases'' we would get from the MC from time to time such as the shower, park and bedroom scenes but this last update had non of that, just the mc showing up once the deed was done over and over again. We see the mom on the same pose like what? 3 times over? Hopefully the final update has better scenes, I still dig the art.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I tried this. I couldn't play more than a few minutes...I was iffy as soon as I learned that it was a mom/son (landlady/tenant I guess) relationship. Like...I dunno if I'm just old, but its stupid/difficult to feel like your mom is being stolen or something. I know these kinds of games can make you emotional with how she turns from son or whatever, so I was prepared to give it more of a chance until...

Mom made launch. Served launch. Cleaned up the launch. I'm done. I just don't have a ton of hope for the writing after that and was already not sure with the mom/son thing since...like...whatever. Don't get me wrong, no issue with incest games and stuff, but like getting upset at your mom getting laid is just such a weird concept. Like good on her. I'ma go find my own woman.

Reactions: ironsmash

VillainS

Jul 27, 2021
Every new update, his mom is getting like whore
Neglected child and prefer sex

Yeah i know this NTR game, so don't take it seriously
and also the sex scene is still a bit

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes