2.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Maxus_mudo

Nov 17, 2022
if you had scrolled further down before replying like this you would have seen my full opinion on the matter. but since i bet neither of you could be bothered to do so i will just copy/paste it here for you. and anyone else dumb enough to think i'm upset by this game.

i'm not really upset nor projecting or anything of the like. i'm just fascinated by the fact that so many ntr games revolve around watching your mother get plowed. like the game shouldn't even really being considered netorare if your mother is having relations with someone. like why should someone feel like they are getting cucked if their mother is having a normal healthy relationship. that's the whole point of ntr games right, to feel like you're being cucked? that's why i'm questioning why so many of them revolve around a mother/son relationship when it could just as easily be about a person you're not a blood relative of like a wife or a girlfriend.
My OP was an off the cuff point that the viewer may not be identifying with the MC and may be getting enjoyment out of another's pain.
Now I agree with you if the mother is simply engaged with normal relations and that doesn't significantly impact upon the mom-son relationship. But NTR isn't about normal, and it isn't necessarily about incestuous desires. It's about love, attention, friendship and focus being stripped away from the MC by another person, often to the extent that the mom/gf/wife/friend end up totally rejecting the MC. It's about loss and powerlessness.

Reactions: Edrick23

Camrontheuser

Jan 29, 2023
Guys i tried to get this to work on joiplay, and yes even the renpy plugin, and it still did not work.
Anyone know where you can find a gameplay of this game?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ASmallHome-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: wibuntr

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Look at the size of those tits on that small home....

With tits like that, they really should have opted for a barn.

Alowsh000

Dec 10, 2021
damn the dev had to end it when they got busted. but i think the mc has a big cock and he will seek revenge for what his friend did to him for fucking his mom what i think is that the mc will try to get rid off blonde boy i hope this happens bc im tired of ntr.

• Angry
Reactions: Ibracadabra07
2.80 star(s) 8 Votes