2.80 star(s) 8 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ASmallHome-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

trooper22

Feb 12, 2022
All this was written with the "DEEP TRANSLATOR

Hello , I am the artist of the game, I came here for a few reasons :

1- As you can see I'm not very experienced yet, I would like your opinion on what I can improve (I don't know if I leave the line art fine like this or if I darken it more).

2- The reason of the delay of 0.3v, we had to fix the texts, and this took a little too long (and the creator also said on his Patreon that is producing two other games).

3- I will share some new models of the new update, I want your opinion about them...(at first I had made the "JACK" without an eye until I saw a comment asking to put one in it then I put one that fit it, I think).

4- Animations and Background, I am not experienced in any of these areas.

5- I asked the creator and he let me, so I want to do some illustrations of "SOPHIA" with clothes that you choose, of course I will not do all so I will draw 5 of them in roulette, the ones that fall win the illustration ("It goes until the 19th of this month")...

You guys should focus on making this game as good as possible to build a fanbase rather than spreading your manpower too thin, currently the game isn't yet at a good state.
Also focus more on this being a mom ntr story rather than a landlady ntr story, the first one has far more impact. Also don't use photos of real things like food, you can easily find drawn photos of food online to use.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2023
You guys should focus on making this game as good as possible to build a fanbase rather than spreading your manpower too thin, currently the game isn't yet at a good state.
Also focus more on this being a mom ntr story rather than a landlady ntr story, the first one has far more impact. Also don't use photos of real things like food, you can easily find drawn photos of food online to use.
All this was written with the "DEEP TRANSLATOR

Thank you very much.

I kind of do the artwork for the game so I have no influence on the story, I don't even know what will happen, just the creator.

About the food image, I already took that out, reworked the table scene, and drew it right.

Last edited:

demonslender

Jul 26, 2020
i will never understand why cucks want to watch their moms get fucked in front of them so much. their infatuation with their mothers is beyond creepy. especially when they get off on the thought that their mothers are having sex with men that aren't themselves, something that is normal btw. their moms having sex with other men is what's normal, not the fantasizing part.

edit for all the numbskulls that think i'm upset because of this game: i'm not really upset nor projecting or anything of the like. i'm just fascinated by the fact that so many ntr games revolve around watching your mother get plowed. like the game shouldn't even really being considered netorare if your mother is having relations with someone. like why should someone feel like they are getting cucked if their mother is having a normal healthy relationship. that's the whole point of ntr games right, to feel like you're being cucked? that's why i'm questioning why so many of them revolve around a mother/son relationship when it could just as easily be about a person you're not a blood relative of like a wife or a girlfriend.

Last edited:

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
I'm not a fan of "chad NTR" but I wish the dev good luck on the project!

i will never understand why cucks want to watch their moms get fucked in front of them so much. their infatuation with their mothers is beyond creepy. especially when they get off on the thought that their mothers are having sex with men that aren't themselves, something that is normal btw. their moms having sex with other men is what's normal, not the fantasizing part.
Dude can you just... chill?

You go into a forum mostly about H-games, then go to a NTR tagged game just to say this? If you dont like/understand any of NTR shit, then just dont come to NTR tagged threads :WeSmart:

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
Ever thought that many of us just enjoy the game and not project the real world into the game? If that's what you do then maybe there is something wrong with you and not with us homie.

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Haven't played this game yet but the MC of this game is it the one doing the NTR or is it the husband/son just watching the other guy doing the NTR? For example, like the MC of "The Hero Party Must Fall".

demonslender

Jul 26, 2020
Dude can you just... chill?

You go into a forum mostly about H-games, then go to a NTR tagged game just to say this? If you dont like/understand any of NTR shit, then just dont come to NTR tagged threads :WeSmart:

Ever thought that many of us just enjoy the game and not project the real world into the game? If that's what you do then maybe there is something wrong with you and not with us homie.
i'm not really upset nor projecting or anything of the like. i'm just fascinated by the fact that so many ntr games revolve around watching your mother get plowed. like the game shouldn't even really being considered netorare if your mother is having relations with someone. like why should someone feel like they are getting cucked if their mother is having a normal healthy relationship. that's the whole point of ntr games right, to feel like you're being cucked? that's why i'm questioning why so many of them revolve around a mother/son relationship when it could just as easily be about a person you're not a blood relative of like a wife or a girlfriend.

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
Hey kids, games does not equal real life. Just because people like fps does not mean they all want to go on a killing spree in real life. If you do then that's your problem and might want to get checked out; or don't, nor would I care. If the question your asking is why people like ntr games, try thinking outside the box, and if you can't do that then don't bother asking because chances are you won't ever understand. Not everyone self inserts as the cuck, some read it as third person, some inserts as the one doing the cucking, because they know they aren't the "MC" but just some random side character that stole something the MC loves or cherishes.

Go back to your vanilla games and stay out or ntr ones or stop projecting the same thoughts ever ntr hater has everytime a new ntr game comes out.

That being said, great game so far, art is not the best but that's one of the charms.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
I'm a big fan of NTR, but this isn't really an NTR game. It's just a story of a mom falling in love with an attractive guy who compliments her and helps out around the house, while her son complains a lot. Nobody's being stolen from anyone - the mom's falling in love with someone new, and the kid can't handle it and pushes her away.

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes