2.80 star(s) 8 Votes

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
i will never understand why cucks want to watch their moms get fucked in front of them so much. their infatuation with their mothers is beyond creepy. especially when they get off on the thought that their mothers are having sex with men that aren't themselves, something that is normal btw. their moms having sex with other men is what's normal, not the fantasizing part.
Go back to reality. This is a game. I like rape, ntr, lolis and many more, but I would never go out a rape some childs.

Maxus_mudo

Nov 17, 2022
i will never understand why cucks want to watch their moms get fucked in front of them so much. their infatuation with their mothers is beyond creepy. especially when they get off on the thought that their mothers are having sex with men that aren't themselves, something that is normal btw. their moms having sex with other men is what's normal, not the fantasizing part.
In all honesty I'm getting off on your mum getting fucked in front of you. I wouldn't touch my mum with a barge pole.

demonslender

Jul 26, 2020
Go back to reality. This is a game. I like rape, ntr, lolis and many more, but I would never go out a rape some childs.
In all honesty I'm getting off on your mum getting fucked in front of you. I wouldn't touch my mum with a barge pole.
if you had scrolled further down before replying like this you would have seen my full opinion on the matter. but since i bet neither of you could be bothered to do so i will just copy/paste it here for you. and anyone else dumb enough to think i'm upset by this game.

i'm not really upset nor projecting or anything of the like. i'm just fascinated by the fact that so many ntr games revolve around watching your mother get plowed. like the game shouldn't even really being considered netorare if your mother is having relations with someone. like why should someone feel like they are getting cucked if their mother is having a normal healthy relationship. that's the whole point of ntr games right, to feel like you're being cucked? that's why i'm questioning why so many of them revolve around a mother/son relationship when it could just as easily be about a person you're not a blood relative of like a wife or a girlfriend.

demonslender

Jul 26, 2020
I'm a big fan of NTR, but this isn't really an NTR game. It's just a story of a mom falling in love with an attractive guy who compliments her and helps out around the house, while her son complains a lot. Nobody's being stolen from anyone - the mom's falling in love with someone new, and the kid can't handle it and pushes her away.
this is exactly what i was saying. bunch of babies got upset that i called this out as being weird to even interpret as ntr.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
My phone is a Samsung galaxy A01.
I see. I suspect you're SoL. Honestly, you're not missing much. Very short, not much content to it yet. Perhaps after more content is added, dev or someone else will have made a port. Don't hold you're breath, though. Prolly gonna be a while. Dev is working on multiple games simultaneously.

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes