cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
This also happened to kellie's sex scene in park, the images will not load but instead just flash the file name. Also any idea about granger and the vampire
The image issue is fixed, I would of thought the 14.12a I posted would of fixed it for your case, otherwise please wait for 14.12b to be released soon

For Mrs Granger, the option to heal opens up if you tell Lilith to feed on someone quite injured, I would guess in your case you delayed a bit before trying. In the save you posted her health is 75 and it needs to be 60 or less. This is generally on the first day or so

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Sorry I am unsure what you mean here, if you open the book it shows in the main window. The list of learned spells you can cast is at the top of the inventory
So when I play the game, it looks like this, with Phone on and off, respectively. I do seem to remember that there was an Option/ a Time in which opening the Phone made it replace the lower, inventory Part of the Sidebar and left the Spells accessible in a scrolldown (?) Menu above it. In other Words, there was a way of accessing the Spells without having to close the Phone. Especially in the later Part of the game and/or when you play with cheats, that is preferable IMO. I feel like I'm using my Phone way more often than my Inventory.
Am I misremembering this? Would it be possible to implement such a Layout Option? Maybe even implementing the Inventory into the Phone, to streamline the right hand Sidebar?

Also, on the Issue of Layouts: I personally think its a little startling that when clicking on the image gallery, the fullscreen Display is the Default Display Option. I think it is easier to navigate in the smaller Version, which should be the default, like with the Map. Maybe an Option could be added for both to give the Player a Choice (This is very much a personal Preference and probably also depends strongly on your Screen)

Also, just realised, Kylies Tennis Model on the School Sports Fields has charmed Eyes, even when you havent charmed her yet

Jun 23, 2017
Thrall Leanne refuses to leave the graveyard, regardless of my progress into Legion's quest. She appears in the first Mother Superior possession sequence, but doesn't actually get relocated to Mother Superior's chambers. To my knowledge, without her relocating to the Cathedral chambers, there is no way to rescue her.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thrall Leanne refuses to leave the graveyard, regardless of my progress into Legion's quest. She appears in the first Mother Superior possession sequence, but doesn't actually get relocated to Mother Superior's chambers. To my knowledge, without her relocating to the Cathedral chambers, there is no way to rescue her.
Thanks, but reported several times before. I am working on a fix

How do you get the shielded charm? Nothing in the walkthrough
Follow the story for the Dragon Gem, you find a story in the hostory classroom and then talk to Mrs Granger

Reactions: anonymoustoyouall

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
So when I play the game, it looks like this, with Phone on and off, respectively. I do seem to remember that there was an Option/ a Time in which opening the Phone made it replace the lower, inventory Part of the Sidebar and left the Spells accessible in a scrolldown (?) Menu above it. In other Words, there was a way of accessing the Spells without having to close the Phone. Especially in the later Part of the game and/or when you play with cheats, that is preferable IMO. I feel like I'm using my Phone way more often than my Inventory.
Am I misremembering this? Would it be possible to implement such a Layout Option? Maybe even implementing the Inventory into the Phone, to streamline the right hand Sidebar?

Also, on the Issue of Layouts: I personally think its a little startling that when clicking on the image gallery, the fullscreen Display is the Default Display Option. I think it is easier to navigate in the smaller Version, which should be the default, like with the Map. Maybe an Option could be added for both to give the Player a Choice (This is very much a personal Preference and probably also depends strongly on your Screen)

Also, just realised, Kylies Tennis Model on the School Sports Fields has charmed Eyes, even when you havent charmed her yet
Hi
I do not think there was or at least I do not recall. There is the option for the inventory to be a popup, where there is a bag icon on the left sidebar. This can be toggled in the phone apps.

This would allow both items/spells and phone to be open at once. Beyond that it is not a easy change to view both I will have a check but do not hold your breath, at best it will be the next version, not bug fixes for 14.12

I will have a look at the image gallery layout, that is a easier change but I will need to check more

DamionErronis

Dec 10, 2020
I have a problem with the TV station, I can't get to it, there was no event with a competition and I can't get to the location in any way. The courier does not show up

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thanks all, I am aware of the Leanne/Louise issues and will have a fix out soon. Please do not report these issues or supple saves. I am working on it

So I messed up and boned Leanne while she was a thrall, what is the flag for reversing that?
All flags are doumented in the file
Developer/people.html
for future reference

The flag no is 5

Reactions: TFurguson69

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
A Test of Fixes
Anyone having problems with Leanne not moving or in the wrong place, or transforming Mia, can you please check this fix and let me know it is works for you. This will also fix image 'flickering' issues for multiple mods.

Download, unzip and replace compiled.js in the Javascripts folder of your game

If Leanne is at the store, try and visit the Library and return to the General Store

Please note: for Leanne if you tried to Possess Mother Superior and Leanne the thrall was not there, please
- open the cheat menu, select View People
- locate Daria (Mother Superior)
- click the link 'Ready for Possession 1'
- repeat the possession

If you had done the second possession, then Leanne will be at her home, as a thrall. She can be saved from there

Lastly for Mia please note if you use the Lisa Ann model then the transform for age has NO visible effect, the 'younger' edited images are not available

Thanks

see
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-spell-for-all-v14-12-cmacleod42.571/post-8653852

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have a problem with the TV station, I can't get to it, there was no event with a competition and I can't get to the location in any way. The courier does not show up
Not quite sure how you got this exact situation, there are some conditions where Madison can be missed but it is not easy. I suspect this happened for you, but not sure.

You can open the cheat menu, selecy view places and click 'known' for the TV Station, but this does not make Madison available, mainly Nina

cptnemo

Apr 9, 2018
This seems new in 14.12 (and 14.12a didn't help) but popups don't close for me half of the time. Debugging got me to bNoClosePopup being true but I didn't manage to get further than that

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
i have leanne charmed as girlfriend, but at some point, don't know when, she dissapears from home and spawn in the graveyard as thrall, this change is done before applying the last hotfix, i ignore if it will fix it

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i have leanne charmed as girlfriend, but at some point, don't know when, she dissapears from home and spawn in the graveyard as thrall, this change is done before applying the last hotfix, i ignore if it will fix it
Thanks, but as I noted before I am aware of Leanne problems and I do not want any save games for her issues. The posted fix will prevent problems as you describe and fix some of the problems, but your issues are more complex, but using a save before then problem will prevent it happening if you apply the fix

Milesaston

Dec 11, 2019
Sorry if this is already known but im having an issue where whenever i load a save it just sends me back to the main menu. On android btw

Marius Keint

Sep 25, 2017
I've been trying to play the game again after some time away but since the latest patch (14.12~) I have been running into an issue with pictures not showing/missing. Most of the time it links to mp4 where the picture file has jpg. Not sure what I did to mess this up but changing the file type doesn't seem to help.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I've been trying to play the game again after some time away but since the latest patch (14.12~) I have been running into an issue with pictures not showing/missing. Most of the time it links to mp4 where the picture file has jpg. Not sure what I did to mess this up but changing the file type doesn't seem to help.
Please apply the fix posted above
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-spell-for-all-v14-12-cmacleod42.571/post-8612145
see
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-spell-for-all-v14-12-cmacleod42.571/post-8653852

Last edited:

AL0694

Aug 20, 2021
hey thanks for the help, you are one of the most pro active game devs out there, btw, leanne is lying in the graveyard, and not in the church, and yes both davy and legion are defeated, did i break something???

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
hey thanks for the help, you are one of the most pro active game devs out there, btw, leanne is lying in the graveyard, and not in the church, and yes both davy and legion are defeated, did i break something???
In my game she got to the church after I possesed the mother superior again.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I love those game but feel like it's just been getting crowded with all of the models in the game now. Wouldn't mind seeing a new city, bigger city to sort of negate that feeling. Of course would probably have to come with another story in the game which might be a pain to write...

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes