cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i dont know i just followed the walkthrought but nothing happened
It would be preferable if you just explain what you last did and what failed in the process. Checking a save game does take me time after all

A quick check shows you have not attuned the hexagram in the Hidden Room. Remember to teleport to most places you need to attune the hexagram at the location

D

Deleted member 619632

i followed what the walkthrought says ,from getting to the hidden room and placing the gem to the end of it but still not able to save her

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i followed what the walkthrought says ,from getting to the hidden room and placing the gem to the end of it but still not able to save her
Please read my reply above, you did not attune the hexagram. Cast Teleport in the Hidden Room, choose to attune, then visit thrall Leanne and teleport her out

S3pnDHbf

May 8, 2018
LOL :D I found version 13.00 from 2007 online. It's amazing how many things changed (and that some didn't)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Status
Just tidying up and finalising some content changes, but it still probably a week from considering a beta version

A non-exhaustive content list
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pending is fleshing out a number of scenes for the above with placeholder text, notably Amy/Charley/Nella

Note missing from this that was discussed
- Aunt Brandi/Kylie additions
- Kurndorf ghost scene
- church cult aside from the end game scene
- maybe additions for Dr Kay but hope to get them in still

Also
- an update version will not be available due to image folder changes
- it is save game compatible but if you did not free Jessica then you miss out on the new content for her
- save games may have issues for phone wallpaper images due to folder changes. Just pick a new image and all will be good

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
Status
Just tidying up and finalising some content changes, but it still probably a week from considering a beta version

Pending is fleshing out a number of scenes for the above with placeholder text, notably Amy/Charley/Nella

- Kurndorf ghost scene

Also
- it is save game compatible but if you did not free Jessica then you miss out on the new content for her
- save games may have issues for phone wallpaper images due to folder changes. Just pick a new image and all will be good
Cmac, you legendary beast! Love your work so much. Wish I could be your beta-tester. Best of luck to you my friend.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Status

- Kurndorf ghost scene

Also
I have a question, will it be possible to transform Charley?

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
When I play as a futa, most of the sex dialogue has your character referred to as male instead of female.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Just finished the apprentice path. Great game! Looking forward to the update.
I couldn't figure out what to do with the wooden stakes though. I suspect they have something to do with the vampire, so I tried using them in the crypt while Lilith was sleeping there, but all I got was an empty text balloon. Any clues ?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
When I play as a futa, most of the sex dialogue has your character referred to as male instead of female.
Can you give me an example of this, the scene and the text. I do not see anything generally.

Just finished the apprentice path. Great game! Looking forward to the update.
I couldn't figure out what to do with the wooden stakes though. I suspect they have something to do with the vampire, so I tried using them in the crypt while Lilith was sleeping there, but all I got was an empty text balloon. Any clues ?
They are used the kill the vampire during the event where you can transfer control of her from Sarah to yourself. Only in this scene, no where else. I forget immediately but it is possible this only also applies on the Murder path, as killing is not allowed on the Apprentice path in this game

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Cmacleod
After reading your post with the new content I have a question which new models are added to the game and in what roles?

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes