cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
How do you get the Sarah and gabby scenes when charm her a the event
Go to the conference with Sarah not Mayor Thomas. Does not matter who you chat with there just who you attend with

Then when you charm Gabby choose the slave option
'order your her to sit down on the bed and behave, like a good slave'
and then
'take her up on her offer'

yoyoman456

Jun 30, 2017
I seem to be stuck on a few different storylines.
Where do I go to study the Hypnosis book,
How do I get the documents from the radio station
and how do I get to the Construction Site to meet with Catherine?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I seem to be stuck on a few different storylines.
Where do I go to study the Hypnosis book,
How do I get the documents from the radio station
and how do I get to the Construction Site to meet with Catherine?
- the Library, or your bedroom
- talk to Madison (weekday daytime) at work after talking to Diane all options. Cast Pass
- try to get in, then talk to the Mayor for a key

Reactions: yoyoman456

wuxiangjinxing

Aug 12, 2019
I'm playing the newest version while following the 14.8.4 walkthrough, and in Chapter 7 now. After I speak with Jesse (demon) in the park pathway, no matter how many times I visit the library and go back home, I cannot get Jesse visit my home. Is there anything I missed?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I'm playing the newest version while following the 14.8.4 walkthrough, and in Chapter 7 now. After I speak with Jesse (demon) in the park pathway, no matter how many times I visit the library and go back home, I cannot get Jesse visit my home. Is there anything I missed?
You may need to visit the outside of the library a couple of times, it's the old way the game simulated the passage of time, by visiting a given place a few times. In this case outside the library a couple of times

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
how do i find the book, i think i forgott something but don't know what
You may wish to check the walkthrough, this is a very basic process and is clearly in the walkthrough

Essentually, get the paper from the history classroom, talk to Monique at the library (give it to her), then visit Sir Ronald.

Then it depends on the path in the game you want, apprentice, murder, conspiracy, and how you deal with him

MrFoen06

Dec 30, 2018
how can i get more mana
You may wish to check the walkthrough, this is a very basic process and is clearly in the walkthrough

Essentually, get the paper from the history classroom, talk to Monique at the library (give it to her), then visit Sir Ronald.

Then it depends on the path in the game you want, apprentice, murder, conspiracy, and how you deal with him
thanks i found it

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
how can i get more mana?
You find and use old stones in the Wild Ranges, or you can buy Rustic Stones at times from the New Age Store

Make sure to check places, some stones you can find when revisiting places, otherwise often you get some after charming some people.

You can use the cheat menu, but it is not needed

MrFoen06

Dec 30, 2018
You find and use old stones in the Wild Ranges, or you can buy Rustic Stones at times from the New Age Store

Make sure to check places, some stones you can find when revisiting places, otherwise often you get some after charming some people.

You can use the cheat menu, but it is not needed
thanks

MrFoen06

Dec 30, 2018
how do i get experience, when i can't charm anyone and don't think there is a spell i can learn at this point

Last edited:

Razield

Nov 12, 2017
how do i get experience, when i can't charm anyone and don't think there is a spell i can learn at this point
Casting spells in general gives you exp, but you have to find the mana, iir right. If the book is flashing then you have exp to learn a upgrade of a spell, and that is all exp is for.

Learning new spells is event based, e.g you have to learn the charm spell from the dragon statue.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes