cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I saw there was now webm support in this update. Does that mean I can add a webm video into the explicit part of a girls folder and it will appear in the game or do I need to use the modding function to add things?

P.S: Will it work if I use the SevernValley Mod as a base for my own mod on my computer or do I have to do it completely from scratch?
You can replace or use webm images anywhere in a mod or the game itself. The game searches for a image by extension
.png
.jpg
.gif
.mp4
.webm
though it only checks png in some cases, usually starts at jpg. The first match found is shown

You can use any of the mods as a template, the Severn Valley one has a lot more comments, but also check
Mods/readme.txt
for a guide

It just depends on what is wanted, how much logic, events etc needed. It is possible to make a mod with NO CODING (well a trivial bit) that only replaces images and does nothing else

Feel free to ask here or by PM if you need any help

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hey, your recent fix is getting flagged by Windows defender as virus for some reason.
Defender is stupid, it does this sort of thing regularly to perfectly safe Javascript files. Here is a scan by VirusTotal

woody

Jan 31, 2017
looks like ive hit a bug on android , when i go to the press conference with the mayor i meet different people but when i get to luna she asks about the girl who gets possesed in the hotel & asks if i know anything ,when i press -try to answer- nothing happens & im stuck, any ideas how to fix

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
looks like ive hit a bug on android , when i go to the press conference with the mayor i meet different people but when i get to luna she asks about the girl who gets possesed in the hotel & asks if i know anything ,when i press -try to answer- nothing happens & im stuck, any ideas how to fix
This is a known bug that has been fixed otherwise in the small fix posted. I have not yet updated the Android version with the fix, I will do so in the next day or so

Reactions: woody

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
How do you know what to name a webm you add to the different folders? I tried to find patterns in the naming but some of them just didn't seem to be consistent. Like I went to add something to the explicit part of the mom folder and when I saw something that said mom12ba and it was the male mc having sex with seren de mer so I assumed that 12b meant straight male sex, but after going down to 12bb I saw lesbian sex between the mom and what I can only assume to be the female Mc choice. This is something I saw in all the different folders excluding the generic sex folder which was pretty straight forward. I just wanted to know if there's something I'm missing/overlooking.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
How do you know what to name a webm you add to the different folders? I tried to find patterns in the naming but some of them just didn't seem to be consistent. Like I went to add something to the explicit part of the mom folder and when I saw something that said mom12ba and it was the male mc having sex with seren de mer so I assumed that 12b meant straight male sex, but after going down to 12bb I saw lesbian sex between the mom and what I can only assume to be the female Mc choice. This is something I saw in all the different folders excluding the generic sex folder which was pretty straight forward. I just wanted to know if there's something I'm missing/overlooking.
You may wish to double check the mom images there, mom12bb is malexfemale scenes for both models. mom12gb is lesbian. In general the b means malexfemale and g femalexfemale. But not always the last a,b etc is generally for variants
eg for the image 'mom12'
mom12bb - malexfemale, variant b
mom12ga - femalexfemla, variant a
but
masturbate2b
is not male x female, it is just a b variant of the image masturbate.

If you are replacing images I would suggest replace like with like and check in testing or check the source code of the game if it matters enough

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Using shovel in wild ranges gets me "You can't do anything with this at the moment."
Have you first found the story in the History Classroom about the death and burial of Kurndorf. Until you read it you have no idea where to look or if to dig at all

Cookies136

Sep 29, 2023
I'm struggling to charm Jade, I believe I freed Seraphina in the last version, but I'm not sure how to pretend to do the ritual for Jade. What I need to do?

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Have you first found the story in the History Classroom about the death and burial of Kurndorf. Until you read it you have no idea where to look or if to dig at all
I've read books until it tells me to come back later (several times), but perhaps not that one. Is there a trigger on it?

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes