kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
I am not familar with that browser, possibly it is a compatibility thing, but I had seen this sort of issue with other browsers. I had generally fixed them, but maybe not entirely.

One thing just try again and see if it persists. I did see it intermittently happen at one time.

There is no real difference, pick the answers/approach you prefer
like Conspiracy Path will miss Sarah and Lauren
also walkthrough miss sofia 's guide
and when Bambi told me have two woman in pool I have hear 1 work in hospital but I dont know how to continue (never meet in hospital
Good game but make me confused

ronney

May 6, 2017
Interesting, I had this reported in beta testing and partly fixed the issue for them and added some additional checks. Can you
a) save to a new save game
b) load that save
It is still the same?

If it is
- open the cheat menu
- click View People, locate Jesse. What is her location?
- if it is not 0 type 0 in move them edit box and then click the link
- close, are new options now available?
that was the issue she was at 124.

Mar 6, 2021
I am not familar with that browser, possibly it is a compatibility thing, but I had seen this sort of issue with other browsers. I had generally fixed them, but maybe not entirely.

One thing just try again and see if it persists. I did see it intermittently happen at one time.

There is no real difference, pick the answers/approach you prefer
Opera GX is a gaming browser that is very good with the ability to place tabs on the side like Facebook Messenger, Discord, Twitter and Twitch and since im constantly online having it all right in 1 window is pretty op .... due to that bug happening i cant save or load even while ingame (using the phone) so if i want to save my progress i have to leave the browser up until i either find a fix to get back to my previous save or start from the beginning every time

• Red Heart
Reactions: bradster555
4.30 star(s) 60 Votes