cptnemo

Apr 9, 2018
If you mean the one I think it's just a single image that Catherine mis-texts to you...
No, after leaving the construction site, instead of going home, she visits Grangers. At least I think that's what happens I haven't reached that point after the restart yet.

cptnemo

Apr 9, 2018
Not that it matters but Javascript's getMonth is 0-based. So the game started on the 7th of June for me. Not sure how it will work in January though.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Some more oddities :

Early in the game when mc goes to the Wild Range and picks up the (1st) Old Stone, there is the option to search the area.
MC finds an old card by Mr. Beasley with handwriting on the backside, but the same moment Seraphina talks to the mc and there is no way to pick up that card. Later searches do not find the card and it is not in the inventory.

MC visited Kate at home (1st visit) and I thought she sent an sms and some photos, but there is only the lewd message from Catherine and a sign that mc has a new SMS. Clicking on the SMS flag always leads to the Catherine post and does not clear the flag.

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes