cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
How can you charm jade?
It is described in the in-game walkthrough. If using an old save cast clairvoyance in the sacred clearing.

Otherwise get to the point of being able to save Seraphina and you can invite Jade to watch or conversely use Lilith to turn her into a ghoul (ghouling does not require the sera events but is irreversible and somewhat limited)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Is there a reason why the game does not use the default Save/Load methods used by most other html-sugarcube-games?

I noticed an oddity :
I took a photo of Amy and used it as new phone background. Amy's photo then was twice in the background collection. I deleted one instance of the photo and switched to another more sexy photo. The next time I opened the background menu, the new background photo was there 3 times ...

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is there a reason why the game does not use the default Save/Load methods used by most other html-sugarcube-games?

I noticed an oddity :
I took a photo of Amy and used it as new phone background. Amy's photo then was twice in the background collection. I deleted one instance of the photo and switched to another more sexy photo. The next time I opened the background menu, the new background photo was there 3 times ...
This game is not written in Twine/SugarCube but in native html/javascript/css, so it uses the save/load system developed for it.

Unsure about the background issue you mention here, it is not something I know of. Can you please export and post the large text block in a spoiler so I can check the save or save to file and attach to a post.

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
I dont know why follow walkthrough still miss some or skip some step like kate or .............................................................can you change some step?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Unsure about the background issue you mention here, it is not something I know of.
It is easy to reproduce.
Start a new game. Once you have the phone, use "view photos", change background (eg to 3rd photo), close the menu, use "view photos"again and there are 3 instances of the selected photo.

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes