cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I can’t seem to find a coffin with a skull in the Wild Ranges. Where can I look for his skull?
This is discussed in the walk-through but briefly
- search in the history classroom to find a book on the death of kurndorf
- talk to people Janet, Bambi notably
- buy a shovel and dig

Start and load button not working with Ava mod
How do they not work? If you mean they are missing please note the mods are add-ons for a full install of the game. If you have just downloaded the 239Mb update and applied the mod to it, then you will get the buttons missing.

Can someone tell me if the story part of this game is finished? I just wanna know if every path leads to an ending.
Yes, you can reach the end of the game in all paths

Is there anyway to rewind/fix/anything and make Jade a lover with a existing save pass freeing Sera?
Only by using the cheat menu, you can make her one of these, or you can reset Seraphina back to a thrall.

No in-game way to do it

cptnemo

Apr 9, 2018
It seems Jade is not reachable with "I know the town" option on.
I asked Sarah about Demons. Bambi, Diane, and Beartrice didn't have anything to say about the club.
I can enter the club but the only option is to exit it.
Edit: Nvm, the options appeared after I talked to Jesse in the park so that part of the Chapter 7 walkthrough is flipped.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
It seems Jade is not reachable with "I know the town" option on.
I asked Sarah about Demons. Bambi, Diane, and Beartrice didn't have anything to say about the club.
I can enter the club but the only option is to exit it.
Edit: Nvm, the options appeared after I talked to Jesse in the park so that part of the Chapter 7 walkthrough is flipped.
Jade is made available to the game once you need to know more about demons

joker323

Oct 15, 2018
This is discussed in the walk-through but briefly
- search in the history classroom to find a book on the death of kurndorf
- talk to people Janet, Bambi notably
- buy a shovel and dig

How do they not work? If you mean they are missing please note the mods are add-ons for a full install of the game. If you have just downloaded the 239Mb update and applied the mod to it, then you will get the buttons missing.

Yes, you can reach the end of the game in all paths

Only by using the cheat menu, you can make her one of these, or you can reset Seraphina back to a thrall.

No in-game way to do it
thanks I haven't read the book

luvsabunch86

Jun 3, 2018
It has been a few years since I played this. And reading through the built in walkthrough to refresh my memory, it mentions a Cheat App and a Puzzle App found on your phone. Are they both gone? My old save didn't even show a phone. So I started fresh.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
It has been a few years since I played this. And reading through the built in walkthrough to refresh my memory, it mentions a Cheat App and a Puzzle App found on your phone. Are they both gone? My old save didn't even show a phone. So I started fresh.
They are there, check in the "Games" folder/app

• Love
Reactions: luvsabunch86

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Any NTR content in this game? I remember playing long ago and there was an antagonist if I'm remembering correctly.
A small amount as in Davy has mind controlled the girl you like. Some references and one scene. He has contolled others and some references, no scenes

Personally I do not like NTR as in others cheating on you or being stolen from you.

You do take several wives from NPC's in the game (not actually seen NPC's though)

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes