cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Repost from the Hypnopics Collective
Status

Currently I have completely all parts of the new release except text for some of the scenes for the editor. Jade is complete, a couple of small possession changes are still to be done but they are fairly simple.

As such I would say I am on schedule for a release in a bit over a week. I would like to run a beta test of the changes before then starting this coming weekend.

The changelog has some small additional changes but mostly just images or bug fixes.
I also asked for beta testers but I am not here, I only want to run the test at the one forum and set of PM's etc. So please no volunteering here, only at the Hypnopics Collective.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dark.....

dark.....

Dec 11, 2019
Repost from the Hypnopics Collective

I also asked for beta testers but I am not here, I only want to run the test at the one forum and set of PM's etc. So please no volunteering here, only at the Hypnopics Collective.
i welled love to btw i played this game from 2017 o-o its one of best lol i cheak ur page daily to see if amything down lol i saw ur massge that u had afew think in relly life i hope ever think go well and thx u alot for this master gem game :>

Reactions: cmacleod42

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Status
just sent out a last version of the beta test, all bugs reported are fixed, and all recent ones were mostly also in 14.14b, the new content seems stable.

Doing some small tweaks in the game, some more things for Betty for instance, and adding events for the holiday scenes

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Status
just sent out a last version of the beta test, all bugs reported are fixed, and all recent ones were mostly also in 14.14b, the new content seems stable.

Doing some small tweaks in the game, some more things for Betty for instance, and adding events for the holiday scenes
SO CLOSE UHHHHHHGGGGGG

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Release 14.15

This is the release of version 14.15 of 'A Spell For All' adding the ability to charm Jade, a new character Ms. Charles the newspaper edits and a new magical training. A new alternate model for Leanne is added with a number of changes for her in general. You can set the date in the phone in the game, this has no in-game effect, it is mainly added for a mod.

Note: the Ava Addams mod for Monique is removed from the game, and Shawna Leene is removed as an alternate model for Nurse Sandra.

Change log
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This version is compatible with existing save games, though you can miss out of some options for Jade if you have already freed Seraphina. If you use an existing save please visit the Sacred Clearing and cast "Clairvoyance". Also some events for Jade with Lilith will reset to show the new events.

The in-game walk-through is updated for the new content.

Full version links
these are the complete game, no other files are required to play

4.03Gb
mirror

To install, download and unzip. To use existing saves rename the folder to the same name as your old installation or first export the save to file and import into the new version

Android APK

3.5Gb
Note: includes the Holiday Scenes mod below but none of the others

Update versions
This is an upgrade for an existing 14.14b game installation. If you have a version before 14.14b please update your game to 14.14b or use a full version link above

239Mb
mirror

To install, download and copy into your existing game installation, into the same folder as you see index.html. Unzip the files 'here' and agree to overwrite any files when asked.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Optional Content for 14.15

These are some add-on mods for version 14.15

Restore Ava Addams model for Monique
This does as it says, restores Ava Addams as an alternate model for Monique

mirror

Restore Shawna Leene model for Nurse Sandra
As it says!

mirror

Holiday Scenes
Adds small scenes during holidays like Christmas, Valentines Day, Easter, New Years Eve, Halloween, 4th of July. These can be specific to a particular model (Ariel Rebel has a unique scene) and some only in the day or evening. Change the date in your phone then check the map and see any icons, then visit for a short scene.
These scenes are one-off for a given time, but it you change to another holiday and back again they are reset,

Scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mirror

Install
Download the mod or mods you like and copy into the Mod folder in your game installation. Unzip 'here' and delete the zip. Start a new game and you can add

Add to an existing save
You can add a single mod to an existing save. Open the cheat menu. Click on the link "Base Game" and you will add a mod. Repeat to pick the mod you want, the link will change to the mod name each time

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes