alexshane4023

Oct 12, 2022
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-NhxSIjT3ewhIgBCcHRTTSCAQ4bamkw2OZmH6cQQtQ9SQzlHKSEwExNTtx7XWAGsRqKc7LZQWXSBrnB-nkkiFnUdI86fvEQwh3vbVjSSHNFmP7RPrrHrkOkJ43G4pN4iGwAFKZDJJYsIwxGNGY-zjxt4SJJGeyFAAGVDz553YnxcaKRC9CyKQADCDQwPCEYNji6xAu2dA4KIrCPM8ooQNS0yLks36NqQ6RJFs3IgRyn58iujYDEM7bciAABiaQwuk9bYe4cRWhmCDNrB9zfAQVg+lqISohiy6sAYSABl0LEFH2cScXCIw4AI5yjlBFqDoO3IqcxeL0akSyyJgr7NBskLNkkiBMVGOHTpEcaaZZd7uCgGwVs+hBQrUbYkSJVDfEEiLFsqIwtLODlke4ID1E0TRxLUdBSFKYXQcQfyihkzQEP67mrGQKA6Ney7JUQQrBk03FZag6DAbUuS7GKCL6PmBWMo5lzNiWaRah0inieg7kcO4c54LWdJLre4XELGcAZBs-YAh6BCSPg4miZgkK1BWIzJik6LGgcfX5cJBxmj80bNrVCAVvB+qsGwIBaVZEXpP8GbmAhSDvHiNb7qQIAAGoeui568go43mj2KQYqG4o1uCDpfo9eIbDcdwhEInYI61B4woO6UheagGQdpJAhjF4TnCEcwhklFoAF4wGk+l4qSqSMzTLpsJEzRJAAjrtGDCKJaABoauSxRe5hCeirDHd1Ig-A+MCRAQ5ACyA+5aOA6QQKGJr5ojxUIP2-RjIQbB6hYWhEWGYxiYpBzNcTnNAqGbz2VMHSjVhBukHkDRPuYuCJUTBtsAUp5wGk4pvcHXYGyAclUaFIdY+gUDBkCMDp-ZKcTQeZYlmWcBWIIlAewu9KFcy6CspHcTI00VgU5MKxezInBfKcsjuJzGSCs0mQiItvqkNtFLNuzPxKq7kMN5lziXAA0h1k+Nkq03TiG7Xu63mFVxzrKXQg6JcgQzBMHleBzmQUuicTKCPs2mLJ3HWOkBmcJufD1DLVj-zotNeiaQ55WDhg9LG1wmgALDG8JoeR+yaFUCAZ46J4Fs1zkVTAeQYD9AQPAdqTNv77wnIOf4HYiENi6L5Rs2CABmtCzwejXFmDKvUtziDYKmNU0VjR6hoMiAqqkXT9BgPQxh01Hylm4BTZBwIYq1AwMLeQUtiGNmuKIhh-QPTNiikwcENBQJQFyCaFqjZmQgCgLGIEcQ3oLwocTTA-dagxT9qyOgV9lB2ANEaLcaAmCHWlvQe+2YvQGGcCgTARABDX2pNeBQRgDboHmGePBYtMr6FEPdOslB8B6HMII4mIBKRwDgPccQ1A6BRJbmCMwBT47AgAcGQiAAJcCKR9KY0cGcbUE43j9gUS-TpVCmx4nSgwr+4C86+2aGTJg3gAipiSAgDMpsQi1hUUIn4KA-aLC6vxdAjw0iGnSAAegAKpNHZHASIaQ8gmgSR0KhWofhTQyI0W4FYMiLWcDLUgosnyoDQDSDZwTXKKRpCocgr5-ifSBUEgqss854HVHFcoih7E+1VFmBS91Y6dKKqQdq1yQRiQxqRIqKBIbAjoMdL45cvaqJ7jcuRYpBLopbhhSumzyJvHmC9CZq8nL0RhJUuckyKW01hEkHOr884gGgSKAVGDmRsD5ZEKA8ZyEqS7uDaMgV07TVBspQVOlRT-GGs6dAkIgb9HRNcE+YVdWNhrogf4SR2oSkEBit+goTwwzEuIX0kzhkWh2ibGV+LCxhn7FADaMVWjUPJQKDYIwoAZDKXwTgd09TPGit5blPdfVejPDYmsvFaBHEUCsENLpMAR0aDFFIdyKmiA8bycpv8879A2OkJofL0h4IAO4hSlF3WVRV0BPzgHA+AtCI2kWee0BWhJn54tIhsahvk+pLp3Z2LcgEcDdt7f2zMMBh1MhoNwH+cAshpCzqchIGQAAqSyT4nIyKyMMEARhxAAHSCigLNW9960gnMfS+4+GR32frSN+-o-7AN+CQpu3dqGUPaiIAAQjnQASRhICKDwGoCnJmDMuIJzIDEbPEsk5izlmMxOdgvNpAoC3AQxsAANIQIAA

I think there is some problem with the holiday mod. I am playing on Android apk. Here is my save game. Please look into it.

• Haha
Reactions: Edwarf and lnppo

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Could someone explain how to bind the ghost to the crystal ring? Cause Commune and Charming after isn't working. I am probably just being dumb.

darkdragon1213

Mar 6, 2018
What type of incest is there in this game and how much content does it have related to it?
You can have sex/Hypo with your mother, Sister, Cousin and Aunt, I think all if it can be avoided and you can continue the story but I don't think you can hypo your Aunt unless you do your Cousin first. Same for the mother from Sister. There are also a few characters that are related but you can have sex with together or have them have sex with echother but again all optional.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
What type of incest is there in this game and how much content does it have related to it?
The last poster covered it well. No incest is mandatory, you can complete all story events without it. For the other mother/daughter pairings in the game you can mostly avoid all cases just by choosing not to have them have sex with each other or in a threesome with you.

There is one case, it is not strictly story but near, if you want to charm Davy you have to have his sister a few times 'drain' him

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Small reported bug if you charm Ms. Charles at home as a slave. Until I release a fix (I will not for this only and so far no other bug reports) you can locally fix by copying
Images/People/MsCharles/homecharm4s.jpg
to
Images/People/MsCharles/homecharm4.jpg
note: copy NOT rename

Reactions: Pif paf

bradster555

Jul 21, 2023
said it before and I will say it again how does one change the character image to work with the player model to change the scenes to that character (Blake blossom for example)

thanks if anyone can explain it to me

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ASpellForAll-14.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Incest tag was one of the reasons I discovered this title, and it seems to me it has been not developed in the last updates.
I'm ok with it being not mandatory/ avoidable, but I'd like much more content about it. Prety pleeease.
;)

Reactions: Pif paf

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
said it before and I will say it again how does one change the character image to work with the player model to change the scenes to that character (Blake blossom for example)

thanks if anyone can explain it to me
I am unsure what you mean here, the player avatar only affects limited scenes in the game, it has no effect on the large majority as generally I try to depersonalise the player in scenes by cropping

The simplest way to use an alternate model here is
a) pick an existing one in
Images/Player
folder and just replace all images with similar ones for the model you like.
alternately
b) copy a folder there and replace again, but rename the copy as desired. Please then see the code in Javascripts/config.js to add an additional model folder
or
do b) and submit to me and I will add to the game

BUT please note, if you are asking me to source, edit images and add to the game for Blake Blossom, then the answer is no. She is blonde, I only add brunette models, the general image is the game if they show anything of a female player she has brown hair. The existing couple of blondes were submitted by forum users and they provided the image packs.

Incest tag was one of the reasons I discovered this title, and it seems to me it has been not developed in the last updates.
I'm ok with it being not mandatory/ avoidable, but I'd like much more content about it. Prety pleeease.
;)
Incest is something some people like and so do not. This is a mind control game, not an incest game so the main focus is on magic and mind control. Please note the original releases of the game had no incest at all.
There is nothing very clear to add more incest-wise, I do not intend you have more sisters or brothers or a father on the scene. Similarly for Aunt Brandi's family. While there could be more aunts, uncles I am not that interested in adding more for the sake of it.

EDIT: one simple thought would be to make Nella Victoria's sister to explain a little of their games they play, and they were estranged around the time of Victoria's previous master took over

I may add more mothers/children/sisters of existing characters otherwise but in general I do not plan to add many more new characters

Last edited:
Reactions: bradster555

bradster555

Jul 21, 2023
I am unsure what you mean here, the player avatar only affects limited scenes in the game, it has no effect on the large majority as generally I try to depersonalise the player in scenes by cropping

The simplest way to use an alternate model here is
a) pick an existing one in
Images/Player
folder and just replace all images with similar ones for the model you like.
alternately
b) copy a folder there and replace again, but rename the copy as desired. Please then see the code in Javascripts/config.js to add an additional model folder
or
do b) and submit to me and I will add to the game

BUT please note, if you are asking me to source, edit images and add to the game for Blake Blossom, then the answer is no. She is blonde, I only add brunette models, the general image is the game if they show anything of a female player she has brown hair. The existing couple of blondes were submitted by forum users and they provided the image packs.

Incest is something some people like and so do not. This is a mind control game, not an incest game so the main focus is on magic and mind control. Please note the original releases of the game had no incest at all.
There is nothing very clear to add more incest-wise, I do not intend you have more sisters or brothers or a father on the scene. Similarly for Aunt Brandi's family. While there could be more aunts, uncles I am not that interested in adding more for the sake of it.

EDIT: one simple thought would be to make Nella Victoria's sister to explain a little of their games they play, and they were estranged around the time of Victoria's previous master took over

I may add more mothers/children/sisters of existing characters otherwise but in general I do not plan to add many more new characters
I mean as a mod type of thing so thanks I guess I will figure out how to do that type of thing as I know you don't use blondes for the game I guess I was trying to get it to be like Elsa jean type of vibes

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I mean as a mod type of thing so thanks I guess I will figure out how to do that type of thing as I know you don't use blondes for the game I guess I was trying to get it to be like Elsa jean type of vibes
It could also be done as a mod, please see the readme file in the Mods folder and say use one of the existing mods as a starting point. You will require some minor programming to get it working. If needed I can advise if you have problems.

Reactions: bradster555

karndiporco

Jun 28, 2017
Optional Content for 14.15

These are some add-on mods for version 14.15

Restore Ava Addams model for Monique
This does as it says, restores Ava Addams as an alternate model for Monique
Mega
mirror
Google Drive

Restore Shawna Leene model for Nurse Sandra
As it says!
Mega
mirror
Google Drive

Holiday Scenes
Adds small scenes during holidays like Christmas, Valentines Day, Easter, New Years Eve, Halloween, 4th of July. These can be specific to a particular model (Ariel Rebel has a unique scene) and some only in the day or evening. Change the date in your phone then check the map and see any icons, then visit for a short scene.
These scenes are one-off for a given time, but it you change to another holiday and back again they are reset,

Scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mega
mirror
Google Drive

Install
Download the mod or mods you like and copy into the Mod folder in your game installation. Unzip 'here' and delete the zip. Start a new game and you can add

Add to an existing save
You can add a single mod to an existing save. Open the cheat menu. Click on the link "Base Game" and you will add a mod. Repeat to pick the mod you want, the link will change to the mod name each time
Start and load button not working with Ava mod

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes