cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
OK after clicking the link the console says:

Uncaught ReferenceError: sCurrently is not defined
at Person.per.showEvent (compiled.js:2837)
at dispPlace (compiled.js:568)
at gotoPlace (compiled.js:570)
at HTMLParagraphElement.onclick (index.html:1)
per.showEvent @ compiled.js:2837
dispPlace @ compiled.js:568
gotoPlace @ compiled.js:570
onclick @ index.html:1

hope it helps, if not here is my safe file.
Thanks, it looks like a typo in the game. I will post a quick fix for this later (after work today)

I have a question, I've noticed in the files that there are pics for charmed Davy, is there a way to charm him in the newest version?
Sure, visit him/her with Tina several days in a row and then cast the charm spell

is there any scene with both girls that way or just one by one?
No, individual charm spells. There are scenes after with both charmed

can we get an updated walkthough???
all the ones im looking at are outdated and incorrect for example the ones u have listed in the original post tell u to go charm the police ladies b4 you get the ring to uncharm them which unless i missed something you cant do or can u get to the police b4 they are charmed originally also in the closest walkthrough i have found the path it leads doesnt allow for the option to have miss granger attack gina and get shot or was that removed?

and if there is a walkthrough for apprentice path that is up to date with 14.9.4.3 and i have just missed or over looked it please link it so i can read it ty
There is a walkthrough included in the game, it is not updates but would be more up to date than the one you mention

Reactions: Jacksassv1

Dudeman0288

Jan 24, 2020
Thanks, it looks like a typo in the game. I will post a quick fix for this later (after work today)

Sure, visit him/her with Tina several days in a row and then cast the charm spell

No, individual charm spells. There are scenes after with both charmed

There is a walkthrough included in the game, it is not updates but would be more up to date than the one you mention
will it allow for mrs grainger to attack security guard on apprentice path??

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
OK after clicking the link the console says:

Uncaught ReferenceError: sCurrently is not defined
at Person.per.showEvent (compiled.js:2837)
at dispPlace (compiled.js:568)
at gotoPlace (compiled.js:570)
at HTMLParagraphElement.onclick (index.html:1)
per.showEvent @ compiled.js:2837
dispPlace @ compiled.js:568
gotoPlace @ compiled.js:570
onclick @ index.html:1

hope it helps, if not here is my safe file.
Attached is a fix for this error. Download the file, unzip it and copy the file compiled.js into the folder
Javascripts
in your game installation. Overwrite the existing file there. You should be able to enter her room now

D

Deleted member 76745

what's the general difference between a slave and a fuck-toy?

Jan 24, 2020
[I will try it now and report back any issues.QUOTE="cmacleod42, post: 2995703, member: 183863"]
A test Android version
Anyone with an actual android device who has a little free time can you try this test version of the game, running as a Android apk using WebView. It runs fine for me in various emulators so should work fine. It is quite large at 887Mb so you need quite a bit of free storage to install it. I have done some small changes to the UI to tidy game play on these devices, but the sidebars are too small, icons should be turned on by default for items but they are not always.

No need to play a full game, just give it a quick check and see if it works for you as well. Thanks in advance
Mega
[/QUOTE]

Jan 24, 2020
[I will try it now and report back any issues.QUOTE="cmacleod42, post: 2995703, member: 183863"]
A test Android version
Anyone with an actual android device who has a little free time can you try this test version of the game, running as a Android apk using WebView. It runs fine for me in various emulators so should work fine. It is quite large at 887Mb so you need quite a bit of free storage to install it. I have done some small changes to the UI to tidy game play on these devices, but the sidebars are too small, icons should be turned on by default for items but they are not always.

No need to play a full game, just give it a quick check and see if it works for you as well. Thanks in advance
Mega
[/QUOTE]
Ok so I played through the Android version until I defeated Kurndorf and had no issues. Will keep going and see if I hit any glitches. One thing I did notice is after loading a save game the cheat menu disappeared.

MokoMilk

Dec 30, 2017
I'm having some trouble, I can't seem to get the invitational to the club on the shop street. the guide say bambi, mayor and the police but none of them have it.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
want of the spell can be a much more powerfull charm
A Mass charm is mentioned at one point and I had considered this as an end game sort of thing.

If you are more meaning for Jessica or say Esmeralda, etc who cannot be charmed then some of these are being considerened, some not at this time

Ok so I played through the Android version until I defeated Kurndorf and had no issues. Will keep going and see if I hit any glitches. One thing I did notice is after loading a save game the cheat menu disappeared.
Thanks for the testing. I will include an updated version of the apk in the next release of the game

When i can expect future updates?

I love this game, man.
Thanks, I am not sure when, a month or two?

I'm having some trouble, I can't seem to get the invitational to the club on the shop street. the guide say bambi, mayor and the police but none of them have it.
The ability to visit the club is only after
- you do the Seance and Legion is free
- you then talk to either Sir Ronald or Sarah (depending on path) about demons

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
after doing the seance, the walkthrough is telling me there's an option to talk to bambi in her room that eventually leads to using the shovel in the wild ranges to get kurndorf's skull, but bambi won't give me that option. i've already sequence broke up to this point, and i'd be fine with using cheats to get the skull yet the item "skull" isn't specifically kurndorf's skull for whatever reason? the ritual isn't working without it. any potential help would be appreciated!
Check the book in the History Classroom, you need to find the story about the death of Kurndorf. Then talk to Janet and Bambi

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i don't get an option to read that book, and i can't seem to find a way to cheat read all of the books either
Have you charmed Janet and talked to her about her ancestors? Once you have talk to Bambi and search the history classroom

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
ohh that's where this leads back to. i can't seem to charm janet while debra (who is charmed) is around, and i can't make her leave. when i use cheats to make debra leave and use the silver ring, it says "she's been charmed by another person" and i'm unable to charm her. sorry for asking to solve this absolute mess i've created lmao.
You must of damaged your game, Janet is never charmed by someone else. You can ask Debra to go for a walk to the park with you either as a puppy or girfriend. Then charm her there as a puppy and leave her there. Are you playing the latest version of 14.9.4?

You can charm them at home, just learn Shielded Charm, follow the events for Tess

Otherwise use the cheat menu and uncharm Janet

Boryszkov

Feb 1, 2018
Thanks a lot for the last answer. I'm wondering however, how to get Jade to dance at her club, also just want to point out, with every detail I begin to love this game even more, would love to see a new walkthrough at some point though and if tere's anything I can do, I'd love to

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thanks a lot for the last answer. I'm wondering however, how to get Jade to dance at her club, also just want to point out, with every detail I begin to love this game even more, would love to see a new walkthrough at some point though and if tere's anything I can do, I'd love to
You cannot get Jade to dance at her club, only you can or your slaves. You cannot charm her at this time and she is very much the dominatrix type and would prefer to see you dance than to dance herself

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes