cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Repost from the Hypnopics Collective
Status

Currently I have completely all parts of the new release except text for some of the scenes for the editor. Jade is complete, a couple of small possession changes are still to be done but they are fairly simple.

As such I would say I am on schedule for a release in a bit over a week. I would like to run a beta test of the changes before then starting this coming weekend.

The changelog has some small additional changes but mostly just images or bug fixes.
I also asked for beta testers but I am not here, I only want to run the test at the one forum and set of PM's etc. So please no volunteering here, only at the Hypnopics Collective.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dark.....

dark.....

Dec 11, 2019
Repost from the Hypnopics Collective

I also asked for beta testers but I am not here, I only want to run the test at the one forum and set of PM's etc. So please no volunteering here, only at the Hypnopics Collective.
i welled love to btw i played this game from 2017 o-o its one of best lol i cheak ur page daily to see if amything down lol i saw ur massge that u had afew think in relly life i hope ever think go well and thx u alot for this master gem game :>

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes