Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
From cmacleod4 on hypnopics-collective.net

Update Version 14.6.1

This is an update of the version 14.6 release to correct reported problems and add very small changes

Fixes
- Vampyre over feeding was broken
- Transgender flag could get reset in the final events for Legion, prevented Davy being transformed
- Swap event for the Vampyre was not quite enabling. NOTE: it will also be limited to night time as is appropriate for the vampyre, Can also appear now if you enter the Mansion via the Pass spell or from the guest room
- fixed some image/text issues for the Vampyre when she is controlled by Sarah
- a broken image for Angela
- deleting images from the photos in your phone was broken for Chrome browsers
- using the cheat menu to wait on the construction road caused a blank event
- a case where Leanne is not rescuable if you avoided the Graveyard. If you have this re-visit Leanne the thrall in Mother Superior's room
- a problem learning the 'Unlife Enspelled' spell if you do not have the book
- 'Wait for Darkness' option with Sarah was workong oddly

Changes
- Adele in her final charm has her eyes tinted
- charmed Catherine has her eyes tinted
- group images in your bedroom have their eyes tinted
- new apps added to your phone, mostly relocated from the left bar. Also moved the setting for the alarm clock
- a new book is added to the History Classroom. A fallback for a case where the Hotel Plans were unavailable. Not sure how it happened so this is a just in case fallback

Links
Update version

14Mb
mirror

To use the update, download and copy into your game installation (the same folder containing the file index.html). Extract and overwrite all file when asked. Optionally delete the archive you just moved

Full Game Installation with all fixes

276Mb
mirror

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
ok I can't seem to get the book back from beasley playing as a female on the murder path, any advice plz

Last edited:

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
How do you use hypnotics? I cant find any information on it so is it just really obvious and im just blind?

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
How do you use hypnotics? I cant find any information on it so is it just really obvious and im just blind?
You have to charm Mr. Beasly, after that ask him about hypnosis. Then go search for a book about hypnotics in the history class room, i think. Read the book in your bedroom and you should be able to learn the training from Mr. Beasly after that (you'll require skills point to do this, so the book has to be glowing.)

Does anybody know how to learn the defence agiant magic now, since you can't simply learn it from Tess anymore? (i don't know how to charm Sir Ronalds)

Edit: I figured out how to lean the defensive magic, apparently the new character Allison can teach it to you.

Last edited:

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
You have to charm Mr. Beasly, after that ask him about hypnosis. Then go search for a book about hypnotics in the history class room, i think. Read the book in your bedroom and you should be able to learn the training from Mr. Beasly after that (you'll require skills point to do this, so the book has to be glowing.)

Does anybody know how to learn the defence agiant magic now, since you can't simply learn it from Tess anymore? (i don't know how to charm Sir Ronalds)
I have done all that yet got no idea how to hypnotise..is it supposed to show up in your spell list?

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
I have done all that yet got no idea how to hypnotise..is it supposed to show up in your spell list?
No, it doesn't show as a spell you know in your spell menu. A soon as you have learnt it, it shows in your notes you possess it as a skill. That's how you know you have it. There are only two instances where you use it, one of wich is with mother superior. When you have done her entire storyark correctly, the option to hypnotise her just shows as a text box. It's not a spell you use, it's just simply a text option. For the other instance it's the same.

Last edited:

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
No, it doesn't show as a spell you know in your spell menu. A soon as you have learnt it, it shows in your notes you possess it as a skill. That's how you know you have it. There are only to instances where you use it, one of wich is with mother superior. When you have done her entire storyark correctly, the option to hypnotise her just shows as a text box. It's not a spell you use, it's just simply a text option. For the other instance it's the same.
Well it says; Hypnotic Knowledge: I can magically augment hypnosis. Thats the only part about hypnosis in the notes, maybe I did something wrong with mother superior..I was able to hypnotise Adele though.

rcz2000

Aug 23, 2016
Anyone have a save where you are confronting Davy with Kate?? I can't get her to leave the park with me for anything. She always runs away.

Es Tu

Apr 30, 2017
is there a noter way how to get the hypnotize skill to hypnotize Mother Superior
and where to find Adele to Charm her again

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
If everyone knew how good this game is, in fact great, is the right term, everyone would be trying play, for those who have never tried , can look the walkthrough, I don't know anyone until now that regretted playing.

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
is there a noter way how to get the hypnotize skill to hypnotize Mother Superior
and where to find Adele to Charm her again
There's a Walkthrough with all easy ways, in the folder - Help - follow and you has everything you want, my friend. Good game and good luck for you.

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
the walkthrough is too cryptic, I have ollowed it to the letter and I am still missing things:

I can't save Leanne
I can't move the dragon gem
the list goes on

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
the walkthrough is too cryptic, I have ollowed it to the letter and I am still missing things:

I can't save Leanne
the list goes on
cause the walkthrough is old and a new one is being made, just wait a month or so

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017

I can't save Leanne
the list goes on
Which is your version?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Two games grow "Very High", A Spell For All and Second Happiness, in all sites, and I know why, both are the best of the best. Great.

durudu

Aug 28, 2016
so i can charm all the gilrs if i understand but not my famile right ?? like mother and sister

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes