PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
Why didn't think of a middle ground method and let the mc go insane with the story in murder path with the world around him stay the same without a random bandage women in the graveyard, because the hardcore material will go hard in addition to the base world, that's actually what I thought the mod about, something shithard but I make it happen when I want
And honestly the worse selection model for me that made me go furious is the mom, I will not fck that ugly crone lol

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Why didn't think of a middle ground method and let the mc go insane with the story in murder path with the world around him stay the same without a random bandage women in the graveyard, because the hardcore material will go hard in addition to the base world, that's actually what I thought the mod about, something shithard but I make it happen when I want
The story bologna45 wanted in the mod was a male centric, male dominant story with heavy bondage and blowjob content. Here the world has a lot more bondage in it and it is a common part of life given the pony-girl taxi service after all. The mod ignored most other content (like the female player) or leaving it as standard base game stuff. So a lot of image replacements and rewrites of scenes on fairly harsh bondage and blowjobs. It is the male dominant kink he wanted to explore. Overall story was identical to the base game.

And honestly the worse selection model for me that made me go furious is the mom, I will not fck that ugly crone lol
Personally I quite like Syren De Mer but to each their own taste.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hi can someone give me Mrs.Robbins Charley chase model files because somehow it's missing when I re-downloaded the original game
The files are definitely in the full game download, but it may be you had updated an earlier game version before the alternate was added
Still, here is the entire folder

download, and copy into
Images/People
and unzip

Reactions: PAINKIRA

karlel

Nov 12, 2018
I use the last version of the game, i can't charm Mrs TANIKA, it's indicated that someone else charmed her, is it normal?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
thank you, i use silver ring and it's ok, now i can't acces to Anatomy class, how to do it?
Meet Miss Logan, she can be found either in the school hall or at the restaurant, pick an assignment and the room should be open

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i pick a assignment but the room doesn't appear i pick the reproductive assignment
She told you to return tomorrow.
"Make it tomorrow sometime, I have some papers to grade now."
Do so and the classroom is available

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes