Aug 16, 2018
I'm ready to cast the spell in the graveyard, but I can't seem to find it on my map. How do I get access to it? I've searched through the walkthrough and there's nothing there, and the F95 thread search function is difficult to navigate.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I'm ready to cast the spell in the graveyard, but I can't seem to find it on my map. How do I get access to it? I've searched through the walkthrough and there's nothing there, and the F95 thread search function is difficult to navigate.
The access point to the graveyard is right outside the hotel, I have to ask what spell are you planning to cast there and for what purpose?

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
Ugh, I"m an idiot--you're right. I need to get in the graveyard to do the ritual for Kurndorf. Thanks again.

if your referring to the skull part, you need his skull which is located in the crypt not the graveyard

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
same waiting patiently for the update, I may have to start again though I think think I missed 2 charms Kate/Gabby but I will have to check my murder save.

I prefer the murder route as I can charm Sarah/maid and driver

I did have to start again cos I lost all my saves lol

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
sorry does not load the game is as if I do not place any file
Use the 'Load File' option on the load screen and then select the file

But, the save posted does not seem to be a late game save, it seems to be one from the start of the game

Macari

Nov 14, 2016

But, the save posted does not seem to be a late game save, it seems to be one from the start of the game[/

But, the save posted does not seem to be a late game save, it seems to be one from the start of the game

try this 1Mono

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I did have to start again cos I lost all my saves lol
Yeah. I had to start again too, because lost all my saves. Then I screwed up the charm kate event. so now I have to start again. lol. Waiting for the update tho. Might as well play fresh through at this point.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Status
Looking like I will need another week to sort out the new release, so end of next week. Some parts are more complex than anticipated plus not very well of late.

Since the last update post
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Amy is proving a pain, and may be simpler than originally planned, maybe not, unsure so far

Reactions: septacycell

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Going back and replaying the game. Some of the paths have changed and I find myself stuck. During the Gabby story I ended up going to some news conference or something but I can't charm the reporter nor can I charm Gabby. The reporter never has a chance but when I try and charm Gabby it fails and she leaves, to run off with the Mom I'm assuming. If I don't charm her, she still leaves and runs off with the mom. How exactly is that supposed to play out because it seems like a dead end no matter what. The walkthrough on the op is a dead link and the walkthroughs in the help folder don't cover any of the Gabby content.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Going back and replaying the game. Some of the paths have changed and I find myself stuck. During the Gabby story I ended up going to some news conference or something but I can't charm the reporter nor can I charm Gabby. The reporter never has a chance but when I try and charm Gabby it fails and she leaves, to run off with the Mom I'm assuming. If I don't charm her, she still leaves and runs off with the mom. How exactly is that supposed to play out because it seems like a dead end no matter what. The walkthrough on the op is a dead link and the walkthroughs in the help folder don't cover any of the Gabby content.

Attached is Capacitors last version of the walkthrough

Reactions: Capacitor

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017

Attached is Capacitors last version of the walkthrough
I've talked to Sarah and I go to the conference with her but the same thing happens, it fails and Gabby runs out. I even tried to bring Tina but she disappeared too. I'll talk to Beasley first and see if that works.

Edit: I turned Beasley into a bimbo so she's fucking useless... Talking to Sarah alone won't work. *sigh* All of my saves are after I made Beasley a bimbo too . Any way I can forcefully change her back ?

Edit 2: Nevermind. I played around with the flags and figured out "11" is the transformation so I just turned him back into a man... then re bimbofied him. Poor Beasley.

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
Is there a way to get anita back to your bed? After sending her to hotel so can transform davy bed seems so empty :p

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
is the story of tess finish?
if so, i the player chose making husband a woman, will it ruin the cheating part?
or if we chose not to turn him into a woman, is there a path? or a continue the story line?

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes