Pooou

May 28, 2018
Can someone help me it won't let me charm gabby. How do I get he neckless off or negate it power

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Hmm, I thought I posted this already but I guess not...

over on Hypnopics posted a Gabby walkthrough, so this is NOT my work... but I copied it here for convenience.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
No I am on the conspiracy path.
Similar applies, get arrested for trying to steal the Vase

Monique yes, school yes hotel no. Tess was in the Hotel but no Monique
As was posted above, in the cheat menu, Voew People, where is she?

PS you can also cheat this if needed, View Items and add the item 'Hotel Plans' to your inventory

Hey! I love this game, but I have a few questions:
- How to get Bambi's mom?
- How to charm the security guard at bank?
- Who is Sofia and how to get her?
- Why can't I transform Beasley, Davy and John Adams even though I chose to allow transformations and I have the crystal?
- move Davy to the cellar and she will arrive
- you cannot charm the bank guard
- Sofia is the chauffer at the mansion, only charmable on the Murder path
- please check the discussion of the Transform spell at the start of the walkthrough. Probably you answereed a phoen call wrong. You can fix by checking the manazines in your bedroom

Where is Didi I can't find her
She is am easter egg, will appear after the end of game is offered

Tess Adams does not seem to be able to leave after you command her to become a prudish nun while threatening her husband. All progress on that just stops until Mr Adams is charmed. Probably something to do with him not disappearing in this version.
This is deliberate, I changed the events in question, I thought Tess was going to be conflicted with you and her husband there. Charming John is needed to resolve the conflict for her

This is a final version or project will be update?
Not the final version

the apprentice path is possible to charm sarah now, how do you pick up the dragon gem, and i know there are spells for the undead but can't remember how to get them?
No you cannot charm Sarah on the apprentice path (well there was a bug that did it accidentally...)
Gem - find and charm a very talkative person
Undead - talk to Sarah about darkness and vampyres

I tried playing again and when I had Tess in her office at the library I sent her out to get the receptionist, I remember this was necessary to be able to close the library so I could charm the reference desk woman. Strangely Tess went out and was told to get dressed, so I couldn't charm any other women in the library. Is there some other initial step that changed early on? I was on the Apprentice path.
It sounds like you chose the wrong option. You can charm the other women later
- learn Shielded Charm
- after you confront John Adams you can send Tess back to the library

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It sounds like you chose the wrong option. You can charm the other women later
- learn Shielded Charm
- after you confront John Adams you can send Tess back to the library
Hmmm...ok. I guess when charming her I shouldn't have sex with her in the office first then. Though it seemed to direct me on that path. I wasn't near closing time, so that as mentioned shouldn't have been a problem. I guess I can play around with what I did then, though I followed the walk through and I wasn't getting the same options.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hmmm...ok. I guess when charming her I shouldn't have sex with her in the office first then. Though it seemed to direct me on that path. I wasn't near closing time, so that as mentioned shouldn't have been a problem. I guess I can play around with what I did then, though I followed the walk through and I wasn't getting the same options.
The walkthrough in the game is out of date

Sorry otherwise I cannot quite work out what it is you were doing, there are two main variations of the charm process for Tess and it is not clear which you followed.

In general I recommend saving before doing key things like charming someone so you can re-load and try variations but that is up to you

avn10.6.8

Jul 30, 2017
I think their is a bug because i got everything to take on the vampire but she kills me every time and i gave sarah the book so i don't know what I'm doing wrong?

subwrxdragon

Jun 19, 2017
How do I move Davy to the cellar? I don't see any option that allows me to move him. Is there someone I have to talk to or something I have to do?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I think their is a bug because i got everything to take on the vampire but she kills me every time and i gave sarah the book so i don't know what I'm doing wrong?
Not a bug, you need something to protect you from the vampyre, a magical or holy item to ward you. What did you think the vampyre would not kill you if you got in the way of Sarah?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do I move Davy to the cellar? I don't see any option that allows me to move him. Is there someone I have to talk to or something I have to do?
Charm Anita and return later, have sex and talk to her

necross413

Jan 10, 2018
I still can't get the relax option to work when I talk to tess at sunday night after the end triger event.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I still can't get the relax option to work when I talk to tess at sunday night after the end triger event.
a) did you apply the fix posted above

b) are you sure everything is completed?
- is Jessica sorted, has Hannah freed or enslaved her
- do you have the police, town hall charmed
- beaten Davy and Kurndorf
- met Miku

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
I "fixed" it. Go into Cheat, view people, go to Vampyre, Charm them- set to You, Heal them- set to 0 and Change Other/Extra- leave the first area blank but put a 0 in the second area as shown. When full of zeros click on Charm, Heal, and Change O/E. Then go to Sarah and Charm to You. Then return to the game and you should be good. Just play out the scene like you are supposed to and give the book when prompted.
VampFix.jpg

Reactions: crmsn7

avn10.6.8

Jul 30, 2017
thanks, I don't want to be a jerk buts is this the only way because I'm trying this with no cheats. I love this game though

avn10.6.8

Jul 30, 2017
I know this going to sound stupid but where are all these fixes people keep talking about, do i just download it again?

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes