ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I am on the apprentce path now trying to follow the walkthrough word for word its not going bad but not really as good as it could be
nvm i managed to get the mom and the sister granted the mother is not quite as submissive as id hoped but oh well

Overboard

May 13, 2017
@ thanks i think i got confused when walkthrough said give book.... i was thinking "the book" was the hypnosis book LOL thanks

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I seemed to have missed a scene with amy and catherine oh well im much to far along to really don anything beside start a new game. The one thing i do like about the murder path is you can corrupt sarah add her maid as well as the limo driver

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I seemed to have missed a scene with amy and catherine oh well im much to far along to really don anything beside start a new game. The one thing i do like about the murder path is you can corrupt sarah add her maid as well as the limo driver
The scene will happen, have you done the Ritual with Kurndorf yet? Make sure you are carrying the book. The scene happens after you lose the book and then go and retrieve it

lawry

Jul 14, 2017
i did the update but now i can't get miss granger to fully strip i only get to remove clothes then only one option later with wait for spell take effect without the strip more option before... I even had the manipulative charm upgrade too... is that a bug?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i did the update but now i can't get miss granger to fully strip i only get to remove clothes then only one option later with wait for spell take effect without the strip more option before... I even had the manipulative charm upgrade too... is that a bug?
Probably a bug due to low-level changes. But have you learnt the training 'Manipulative Charms'. A number of options are only available if you know this training.

Can you post the save game you are using from before attempting the charm

lawry

Jul 14, 2017
Probably a bug due to low-level changes. But have you learnt the training 'Manipulative Charms'. A number of options are only available if you know this training.

Can you post the save game you are using from before attempting the charm
ok re downloaded so that was solved but now can't get to the graveyard from hotel... ill add the save file and export

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I played the game half through before the update a few days and was half way done and wanted restart since i miss a few things. But i think i either missed something or a bug (I did use cheat to get money this time). I did try to use earlier save before cheat but still can't get to grave yard.

Also Donna didn't show up in the hotel pool when i visit it. And I took $20 from till at leannes store and still ask about it after i leave. I can't look after store anymore even though i have $0.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
The scene will happen, have you done the Ritual with Kurndorf yet? Make sure you are carrying the book. The scene happens after you lose the book and then go and retrieve it
I have done everything i retrieved the book charmed the professor but i never saw amy or catherine again as of now im pretty much done cleansed the relic saved leanne but still no amy or catherine

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I have played all the paths and it is a great game there are however a few things i think could make it better the first thing allow sarah to be charmed in the apprintince path but once you do have sir robert turn on you. The second thing is allow a way to save the thrall in the strip club. And the third is to amy to complete the set though that might be planned i do have a few more ideas but i will keep them to myself for now

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have done everything i retrieved the book charmed the professor but i never saw amy or catherine again as of now im pretty much done cleansed the relic saved leanne but still no amy or catherine
If you lost the Book then when you retrieved it from Mr Beasley you should of seen the event with Amy and Catherine, I fail to see how you would not of, it should happen independent of if he is charmed or not

Can you post your save game for me to check?

whats the passwords of the "The worm's puzzle"?
It depends on which one you are getting, there are several alternatives. Check the walkthroughs (included in the game via the help option) they all list the valid solutions

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
If you lost the Book then when you retrieved it from Mr Beasley you should of seen the event with Amy and Catherine, I fail to see how you would not of, it should happen independent of if he is charmed or not

Can you post your save game for me to check?

It depends on which one you are getting, there are several alternatives. Check the walkthroughs (included in the game via the help option) they all list the valid solutions
file:///C:/Users/Casey/Downloads/ASFA%2014.8.3/index.html

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
file:///C:/Users/Casey/Downloads/ASFA%2014.8.3/index.html
That is not a save game, that is a file path to index.html

I mean load your save then save it, and choose 'Save to File'. Then attach the file it saves to a post

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
ok re downloaded so that was solved but now can't get to the graveyard from hotel... ill add the save file and export

I played the game half through before the update a few days and was half way done and wanted restart since i miss a few things. But i think i either missed something or a bug (I did use cheat to get money this time). I did try to use earlier save before cheat but still can't get to grave yard.

Also Donna didn't show up in the hotel pool when i visit it. And I took $20 from till at leannes store and still ask about it after i leave. I can't look after store anymore even though i have $0.
The graveyard is mainly needed once you do the Seance, so go to the Hotel bar and use the Hotel Plans. In the cellar cast Pass and or clairvoyance and follow the story

For Donna to appear you need quite a lot of mana when you take Bambi to her room (20 or 50, I forget the number)

You can only look after Leanne's store once in the game.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
That is not a save game, that is a file path to index.html

I mean load your save then save it, and choose 'Save to File'. Then attach the file it saves to a post
I seem to have erased the files oh well i do not mind starting over this time i will do it right and charm catherine and her older sister

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes