cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
We need markers for what we did already. I should always be able to see that this is the new option or that there is a new option further down this branch. There is too much repetition and we can't memorize all of this. Memorizing thousands of possible options and remembering which set of them you already clicked, and figuring out which option you already went through has a new option 5 steps down, is tedious and unfun. You just end up clicking through everything over and over, seeing the same things repeatedly, blindly flailing around trying to find something new while repeatedly saving and reloading. Making the game run on huge amounts of memorization is the worst possible way to use the time loop mechanic. You took the part people hate the most about Ren'py and made the whole game about that.
Sorry you did not have a pleasant game, but I am unclear about some of the issues you mention here like
figuring out which option you already went through has a new option 5 steps down
The game has a set of notes in the phone in the game to flag what has been done and for multi-step events what your character knows to do next.

The sex scenes almost never need to be repeated except in a few cases you should have sex with someone after originally charm them, some cases just to get another stone and in limited cases it opens an option but never multiple times are needed

By repetition do you mean the cycle to get money or mana? You can completely avoid that with the cheat menu safely

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
ok then what?
I posted a set of steps for her a few pages back, but next go to the Avernus club and speak to Jade, then do what Elian asked, come to her. Anything more please check the guide but more will happen naturally in the course of the game

Reactions: aiman35

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I have the wrong guide i think... I can't find this walk through anywhere...
The walkthrough only covers game till version 14.8.4 if I recall correctly, things that were added later are not covered in it, so you'll have to search this thread for your answers - just use search function at the top right and check "search this thread".

Reactions: redwolf567

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
My version is 14.9.4.3 and the Leane teleporting thing did not work. Did you check on an updated version (did not check the latest update on the main page of the thread)? Anyway, I'll be back with testing it, again.

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
I Updated to 14.10 and I managed to charm Leane, MS. I transformed Beasley choosing the "Catherine" option and now watch Bambi and Anita educate Davy in the cellar that's now a BDSM place.....I can't charm him cause he's got a charm on him and the silver ring only reacts to Anita's presence....am I supposed to do something or this is it as of now for Davy? Davy is a woman now. I cast the charm only twice on Lauren and cannot get ahold of her the third time (I forgot when she got me to my room)...is there a pattern or something to her being at the entrance of the manor? If I use the cheat to change path with everyone but Sarah and Lauren (talking about the mansion people only) charmed then charm them both on the murder path for example and then change the path back to apprentice, will I break the game? :) Also, I charmed everyone the walkthrough says to with the exception of Lauren, again, and Davy. I even have the freaking ghost. Is there anything else for me to do? I don't find the notes app on the phone very helpful or explicit. It's kinda convoluted actually.

EDIT: I changed to Hard Murder, charmed Sarah and Lauren and then changed back to apprentice. The girls remained charmed but my progress with Ronald went to 0 so I loaded the save I made before changing paths.

Last edited:

cyanspams

Nov 5, 2019
I followed the walkthrough, up until part 7, but when I'm supposed to charm Gabby it seems that it failed and the only option is to stop and let the mana disperse. Any idea what I did wrong and how to fix it (I can rollback and have previous saves)?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hi, can anybody tell me the name of the vapire actress please? The real name.
Check the credits in the game, all actors are given there. Lilith is mostly the model 'Romi Rain'

it keeps saying i dont have enough defences. do i have to start again
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how i get elian and slave esmeralda ?
Please check last page, I posted a link to a step by step instruction

You cannot charm Esmeralda, please check the 'what you cannot do' list when you start the game, on the opening page

Reactions: Lonewolf1985
4.30 star(s) 61 Votes