congcong11

Aug 26, 2017
Sorry, I thought this was fixed in 14.12, I did ask for it to be checked and it seemed to work for me. I will review and update

She will move once you do the seance or possess mother superior

Thanks, fixed
thanks,she move after mother superior.
also all cock transform triggers jenny’s cock transform
and mr.beasley cannot be transform

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Kate is around and will appear as the game progresses (that is what 1000 signifies)

Do you need to move the dragon gem? Have you possessed mother superior and found out about the ritual of return etc
The option here apears when you realise it is needed
Nope have not done that with superior. Seems like the mechanic changed

Xelnous

Jun 16, 2018
If Officer Khan is shot, her survival is based on asking after her to Mom, not the investigation. This creates the condition for the ambush

So there is nothing wrong, it is working as intended. You can avoid the park for a while until you can access her hiding place at the school, or just get shot and access to a nurse to charm!
Ah, so going back through the park isn't required then. Cause in the walkthrough it says:
"Teleport to the Sacred Clearing (or ride a taxi to Sir Ronald' house) and meet Officer Adele Ross.
Walk back to the Police Station passing through the Tunnel to the Wild Ranges and the Park (no teleport this time, you need to pass through the Park!), and ask Officer Batton what her investigation revealed.
Finally order her to withdraw the police from the Gates estate. "
Which is why I was confused.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Ah, so going back through the park isn't required then. Cause in the walkthrough it says:
"Teleport to the Sacred Clearing (or ride a taxi to Sir Ronald' house) and meet Officer Adele Ross.
Walk back to the Police Station passing through the Tunnel to the Wild Ranges and the Park (no teleport this time, you need to pass through the Park!), and ask Officer Batton what her investigation revealed.
Finally order her to withdraw the police from the Gates estate. "
Which is why I was confused.
It is hard to write a walkthrough that works in all cases, the steps you list cover the steps needed to unlock the Gates Mansion and thus charm Sarah Gates

It is not related to the story for Officer Khan, getting shot is not an issue as long as you have a magical defence to recover the book (Gina's necklace, Pamela's bracelet or Alison's chant)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Small Fix for 14.12
A small fix for 14.12 is attached, compiled.zip

This fixes
- Leanne not moving issues
- image errors for visions of Mom and Gabby bad end
- a few other image errors
- transformation problems with Jenny getting in the way
- disabled the debug image error messages

To use download the zip file, unzip and copy the compiled.js file into the folder Javascripts in your game folder

EDIT:
updated to also fix
- hang/crash entering Kristin's office
- image error for Hydromancy vision for Mom
- Emma 'oral service' failing
- some Mom masturbation images missing

Please see this post for the latest fixes
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-spell-for-all-v14-12-cmacleod42.571/post-8653852

Last edited:

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
Small Fix for 14.12
A small fix for 14.12 is attached, compiled.zip

This fixes
- Leanne not moving issues
- image errors for visions of Mom and Gabby bad end
- a few other image errors
- transformation problems with Jenny getting in the way
- disabled the debug image error messages

To use download the zip file, unzip and copy the compiled.js file into the folder Javascripts in your game folder
i downloaded yesterday the full version and now the hotfix, but im still getting loading image errors with mother (younger elexis), miss logan ( younger) and mia (younger mia and lisa ann) also the oral special option with emma in the coffe shop doesn't work

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i downloaded yesterday the full version and now the hotfix, but im still getting loading image errors with mother (younger elexis), miss logan ( younger) and mia (younger mia and lisa ann) also the oral special option with emma in the coffe shop doesn't work
Any javascript errors should be ignored, these can happen for say cases like Mia younger, as there are no such images in the game, and similarly for other cases. These are not a bug but how the game works

What images do you NOT see a picture in the game for?
a) so specifically what scenes for Mom/younger
b) for Mia
c) I see no issues for Emma. Was she a bimbo, girlfriend. Is you character male, female? Found the Emma issue

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
so is there like a patreon or a site these devs use for this game so we can check and see how the next update is going/how long it will be?

Nxm_

Feb 9, 2021
Can I cheat in the defense spell because i've tried everything and it won't let me learn it.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
so is there like a patreon or a site these devs use for this game so we can check and see how the next update is going/how long it will be?
No Patreon or Discord. I consider the Hypnopics Collective the home of this game, but I post most status updates here as well

Can I cheat in the defense spell because i've tried everything and it won't let me learn it.
You just need more experience, charm some other people and return and talk to Alison. Do not learn any trainings until you talk to her

Yes you can cheat but surely it is better just to play the game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ymudds

Nxm_

Feb 9, 2021
No Patreon or Discord. I consider the Hypnopics Collective the home of this game, but I post most status updates here as well

You just need more experience, charm some other people and return and talk to Alison. Do not learn any trainings until you talk to her

I think the issue was I learnt some training before going to learn the defense charm. and it prevented me from learning it.

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
Any javascript errors should be ignored, these can happen for say cases like Mia younger, as there are no such images in the game, and similarly for other cases. These are not a bug but how the game works

What images do you NOT see a picture in the game for?
a) so specifically what scenes for Mom/younger
b) for Mia
c) I see no issues for Emma. Was she a bimbo, girlfriend. Is you character male, female? Found the Emma issue
in the select models screen mia ( lisa ann) and mom (syren de mer) doesnt load
a)with mom (elexis older) i dont have any issue, at least no error drops but when i youngfy her only one or two images load with elder syren de mer i have no issues but if i youngfy her i have the same problem as with elexis
b )the same with mom, elder versions load ok but when i youngfy her wont load anything, lisa or mia

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Did you update version 14.11? I saw this when someone applied the update to version 14.10 or earlier. The listed image as added in 14.11 I do not recall which point

Otherwise use the full download of the game

Only really the 2 incluided in the full game download, Severn Valley and Ava/Monique

There is an early work in progress posted at the Hypnopics Collective of the bologna mod so it is applied to the current game, but it is very incomplete
Yeah I updated from 14.11f or i maybe, I dont remember, but ill give the full version download a try, thanks

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
are the models in the mod different to the game or did you already port them, never actually played the mod.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018

I like this game but i think instead of keep adding new characters. can we have some progress on the old existing one etc jesse, esmeralda, jade, jessica. campers etc

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes