cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I skipped the scene where Sarah asks for the book
because how to charm the vampire during the day ? I have already tried to go to the crypt and using spell unlife enspelled
What happened in the crypt, was she there, if so you can charm her

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
In the day there was no one in the crypt of kundhorf
Sorry not quite sure what is wrong here for you, I would suggest load an earlier save game and give Sarah the book, it avoids this entire situation. After the attack (if Sarah does not charm her) you are on a tight time limit, you must resolve things before the following night fall.

If you do not have a save game, open the cheat menu, select View People, locate the vampire and click "Reset to start of events (attack pending)" then do the events differently or try again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Test9215

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Anyone has a guide for charming Mom? If she leaves on a vacation, it's over, right?
If she leaves for work, you have one week to take action. What you need to do is in the walkthrough. If you fail there she leaves for good with Gabby.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
View attachment 290

Overview:
In the past a cult headed by the Warlock Kurndorf used the "Book of Control" to exert their domination over the town of Glenvale. Kurndorf was killed and the cult disbanded. Since then the legendary book has become lost, but you are determined to locate it and use it's power, either to help your family and others, or to gain the power of the spells within the book​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-20
Release Date: 2022-10-19
Developer: Cmacleod42 -
Censored: No
Version: 14.12d
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes

Save compatible with version 14.9.

DOWNLOAD
All: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Update Only: - MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 103239 View attachment 103237 View attachment 103238
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I don't understand what to do.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Among the folders there is one called Help. The walkthrough is inside.
Once you have started the game, you can also consult your phone in the game. It has a help item which contains the same walkthrough.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
May I check what you did not understand to do here? I would like to try to improve the game.

So what had you done and where were you and unsure to proceed? In general the game early on does tell you what to do in the scenes, sometimes emphasised in bold face

Also if you get stuck check in your phone, the notes. It contains some information on what you have found and need to do

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
May I check what you did not understand to do here? I would like to try to improve the game.

So what had you done and where were you and unsure to proceed? In general the game early on does tell you what to do in the scenes, sometimes emphasised in bold face

Also if you get stuck check in your phone, the notes. It contains some information on what you have found and need to do
You make it EXTREMELY EASY to get a game over. If you play blind, when you fuck up, you have to start over. It's not fun.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
You make it EXTREMELY EASY to get a game over. If you play blind, when you fuck up, you have to start over. It's not fun.
The game provides auto-saves at the start of each game day. There is also a mode where you can undo actions, and this includes bad ends

Were there any particular cases here that were an problem for you that you could not reload from a save or autosave?

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
The game provides auto-saves at the start of each game day. There is also a mode where you can undo actions, and this includes bad ends

Were there any particular cases here that were an problem for you that you could not reload from a save or autosave?
Got arrested.

Also, I can't charm the mother. I don't know why, but the game won't let me. What's up with that?

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Is there anything I can do to bring Mom back to the TV station so I can deliver her clothes? I messed up and started that quest too early before I had Manipulative Charms and thought I could postpone until I could charm Nina. Now Mom's gone on vacation. :(

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Damn. I have no idea how to change stuff in the cheat menu either other than the basic money/mana stuff.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Open the cheat menu, click 'View People', locate Mom and click the link "About go to work", this resets her events
There is a location number mechanic in the cheat section. Can I recommend that you provide everyone a list of the locations to get items and spells as to avoid game overs? Your game is difficult to finish because you don't know what you are doing when playing.

I want to like this game, but it feels a bit broken by the lack of a properly detailed guide or a list of cheats.
I'm trying to provide constructive criticism here.

Because of not knowing what to do, it makes it easy for people to get game overs and having to start over.

Please provide us a list of cheats.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
There is a location number mechanic in the cheat section. Can I recommend that you provide everyone a list of the locations to get items and spells as to avoid game overs? Your game is difficult to finish because you don't know what you are doing when playing.

I want to like this game, but it feels a bit broken by the lack of a properly detailed guide or a list of cheats.
I'm trying to provide constructive criticism here.

Because of not knowing what to do, it makes it easy for people to get game overs and having to start over.

Please provide us a list of cheats.
There is a list of places included in the documentation in the
Development
folder in the game, in places.html. Similarly flags for people are noted in people.html

These are difficult to really use without checking code at times as there is an interdependence on flags in the game. This is why I have provided links like the "About go to work" link discussed. There are a number provided for people and you can see by looking in the View People list. Mother Superior for instance has a number

Game Overs are best handled really using your save games. So save or quick save periodically, before doing something like robbing a museum or confronting a sleazy teacher etc. Otherwise use the autosave at the start of every in-game day if you get a game over.
Otherwise turn on the game option to undo actions, this allows you to re-do many actions that would lead to a game-over.

There is no real list of cheats or locations for items or spells. Items and spells are available often based on previous events that make these available (actually put them in the location or set flags to expose)
The cheats otherwise are in the cheat menu but few people need anything more than maybe using the money/mana cheats

The cheat menu also allows you to add items (including spells) to your inventory, but for some key items and spells this can break some game progression.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
There is a list of places included in the documentation in the
Development
folder in the game, in places.html. Similarly flags for people are noted in people.html

These are difficult to really use without checking code at times as there is an interdependence on flags in the game. This is why I have provided links like the "About go to work" link discussed. There are a number provided for people and you can see by looking in the View People list. Mother Superior for instance has a number

Game Overs are best handled really using your save games. So save or quick save periodically, before doing something like robbing a museum or confronting a sleazy teacher etc. Otherwise use the autosave at the start of every in-game day if you get a game over.
Otherwise turn on the game option to undo actions, this allows you to re-do many actions that would lead to a game-over.

There is no real list of cheats or locations for items or spells. Items and spells are available often based on previous events that make these available (actually put them in the location or set flags to expose)
The cheats otherwise are in the cheat menu but few people need anything more than maybe using the money/mana cheats

The cheat menu also allows you to add items (including spells) to your inventory, but for some key items and spells this can break some game progression.
For JoiPlay users, we can't add spells or items for some reason.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes