joker323

Oct 15, 2018
Is the game finished or will there still be new content and characters? Since there is an ending, is the game being updated or is that it? Since there are still some places where you can’t get to yet.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is the game finished or will there still be new content and characters? Since there is an ending, is the game being updated or is that it? Since there are still some places where you can’t get to yet.
There's been an ending/endings for quite some time, and there's still more things being added.

Reactions: luvsabunch86

Lillibilli

May 31, 2017
I am not familar with that browser, possibly it is a compatibility thing, but I had seen this sort of issue with other browsers. I had generally fixed them, but maybe not entirely.

One thing just try again and see if it persists. I did see it intermittently happen at one time.
Load game freezes have been happening to me too, on Firefox. Both quicksaves and export to file.
The bugged exported file doesn't load on Chrome either.
14.13 had no such issues that I remember.

Edit: If it matters I used the Holiday mod this time, while I usually played with no problems without mods in previous versions.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Load game freezes have been happening to me too, on Firefox. Both quicksaves and export to file.
The bugged exported file doesn't load on Chrome either.
14.13 had no such issues that I remember.

Edit: If it matters I used the Holiday mod this time, while I usually played with no problems without mods in previous versions.
It is a bug relating to the Holidays mod, I am working on a fix, will post a fix in a little while

Bug fix updated, it will allow you to load that save

Last edited:

Phuc Nguyen

Aug 7, 2016
1 / Where can I find Jesse, guys? I don't see her on the pathway.

2 / I cannot see Jade when I enter the strip club.

Here my save:

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
now my book missing because I take from school but still lost in Mrs. Granger shot I think book delete three time

Last edited:

cptnemo

Apr 9, 2018
1 / Where can I find Jesse, guys? I don't see her on the pathway.

2 / I cannot see Jade when I enter the strip club.

Here my save:
As mentioned in the Chapter 7 walkthrough you need to go to the library for no apparent reason. However, unlike what's written in the walkthrough, Jade is only visible after you talk to Jesse.

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Restore Ava Addams model for Monique
This does as it says, restores Ava Addams as an alternate model for Monique
Mega
mirror
Google Drive

Holiday Scenes

Mega
mirror
Google Drive
The holiday mod files' links seem to not be up to date for the updated mod versions.
The same applies to the Mega Link for Ava Addams. Drive works for her, i cant say right now whether ist is the updated or original version/link

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
im stuck with the neurology assignment, how do i complete it?
Please check the walkthrough for Miss Logan

Did you visit the pool as Bambi mentioned? You should see a scene with Nurse Megan

The holiday mod files' links seem to not be up to date for the updated mod versions.
The same applies to the Mega Link for Ava Addams. Drive works for her, i cant say right now whether ist is the updated or original version/link
I updated the links in the Optional Content posts, why do you say they are not up to date.

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Please check the walkthrough for Miss Logan

Did you visit the pool as Bambi mentioned? You should see a scene with Nurse Megan

I updated the links in the Optional Content posts, why do you say they are not up to date.
I tried to download form the Links ~12 Hours ago, where they didnt work. now they did. I might have missed your Updating by a few Minutes or so? anyway, Issue solved, thanks :)

dragpz

May 29, 2017
Good game, glad to see its still getting updates. Just wish that one day I can play without having to swap to the walkthrough every now and then xD

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Good game, glad to see its still getting updates. Just wish that one day I can play without having to swap to the walkthrough every now and then xD
Can you let me know some points you get lost enough to need the walk-through. I can add more information, hints, questions etc if I have an idea of where people lose track.

Do you check the notes in your phone, do I need more information there?

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes