joker323

Oct 15, 2018
What is the "Large Stone" for? The only thing I found for the bad ending. Or are there other uses for it? I just put it in the chest and that's it.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
What is the "Large Stone" for? The only thing I found for the bad ending. Or are there other uses for it? I just put it in the chest and that's it.
The one you are sent is purely as a bad end, but one that can be stopped/avoided even if you use it

cptnemo

Apr 9, 2018
Nothing has changed in these events for a long while, nothing in 14.15 original or fixes. Odd you did not see it
I literally looked at 14.15 and 14.15d javascripts and saw that the latter has "enter=true" removed in transitions where you go to see Madison.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
any walkthrough for new versions?
There's been a walkthrough "built-in" with every version released, for many years now.

You'd know this if you'd used the search tool, since this has been asked multiple times and answered multiple times, including just two pages previously where the dev himself tells someone else to use it.

Reactions: PBS666

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
and how to avoid it? I just got a bad ending every time
Speak to Tina
I literally looked at 14.15 and 14.15d javascripts and saw that the latter has "enter=true" removed in transitions where you go to see Madison.
True that was done to fix some issues, I did not recall this interacted with the Gabby events. As I noted for 14,15d I do not plan any fixes before the next major release of the game but I may post a small fix for this anyway

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Still having some trouble with visiting aunt brandy. After talking, waited and still no scene with mother going to visit aunt at weekend.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Still having some trouble with visiting aunt brandy. After talking, waited and still no scene with mother going to visit aunt at weekend.
If you have talked to her, just check on your Mom in her bedroom on a weekend in the evening (6-9pm)

Reactions: TheVegnar

hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
It would be interesting, if there was a new game + in the game, we could use the excuse that the MC in a bad ending sent his mind to his past self somehow. In this case, we would have a new game with the spells already available, and we could hypnotize the girls earlier.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
which people are possessable?
Gina, Mother Superior, Camryn with more complex scenes

With simple scenes (have a shower, visit the pool), Pamela, Mia and you can repeat the others.

If you have the new training you can wander around at will but while people will call you by their name and your gender will be changed, you will otherwise be treated as your original person

This currently corresponds to people with a personal item to create the link for the spell, but I have long planned that the charm spell link should also be enough, but not done yet.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
It would be interesting, if there was a new game + in the game, we could use the excuse that the MC in a bad ending sent his mind to his past self somehow. In this case, we would have a new game with the spells already available, and we could hypnotize the girls earlier.
This would be difficult given how tied spell learning is to the game progression. Possible but it also removes your characters initial motivation.

It would also be interesting if there was a way to win the game without hypothesizing anyone
It has been planned for a while, a 'Good Apprentice' path and is one reason I have been making more people charmed by Davy to start with in the game.

hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
This would be difficult given how tied spell learning is to the game progression. Possible but it also removes your characters initial motivation.

It has been planned for a while, a 'Good Apprentice' path and is one reason I have been making more people charmed by Davy to start with in the game.
that's why I said, of a bad ending, in which case he'd be corrupted before traveling back, he'd have all the magic. something like that

ckfk

Jan 4, 2021
Please check in your game installation you have in the Mods folder
details8.js
a folder Holidays containing folders Images and Javascripts
possibly you unzipped the mod incorrectly and unzipped into a new subfolder

The changelog for 14.15 is available in the game, when you start there is an expandably list of the changes
This worked for me I was an idiot and kept the stuff inside its folder

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes